What should I do now?

Bluewolf7979

So I've been playing this pack for a while now on single player. And I seem to have run out of ideas on what to do or build. I came to the forums asking you guys for ideas. If you gave me an idea and want me to take a screenshot of it when I finish it, I will. Basically, this is just a forum of ideas I want people to contribute to. Here are the things I've already done:

-Smeltery and Tinker's Construct Tools

-Auto Spawner

-Project Red Item system and Storage Room

-Flans Guns

-Automatic Wool Farm

-Built a tower with 7 levels but only have used about 2 so far for: Galacticraft, and Food Plus

-Built Space Station with power/oxygen system and I also have advanced genetics up there.

-Have a whole section of my base for farms (animals, crops, nether wart, sugar cane, cacti, ore berry bushes)

-Ore smelting setup (Pulverizer->Redstone Furnace -> Chest)

-Built an Archimedes' Ship but it broke when I tried to have an Enhanced Portal on it.

And that's all I can thing of for now. I will update if I can think of anything else. Please leave good ideas and suggestions on what I should do next! If you want me to test something out and want me to record it, I will and upload it to youtube! 

What about building a moon/mars base?  I'm planning on doing one myself based on an underwater base design I've liked.

Yeah...I was thinking about that but then I realized how much work and materials it took for the space station and I would have to make a bunch of stuff again. However, I do plan on doing that in the future, just not right now :P

With a Sacred Rubber Tree in the middle and Sacred Oaks dotting the area

I ended up getting a Sacred Oak Sapling and when I decided to move my base from a forest of about 6 Giant Trees into a Jungle-esque biome I planted one and I love it! I really love any kinds of "nature" look and so I end up with nice looking greenery around my Jungly biome village.

Have you done Witchery? It's a pretty deep mod.

Think about going to the Promised Lands as well.

Update your smelting setup with use of the induction smelter :)

Is Witchery meant for single player? I feel like it's more for multiplayer. Is it worth getting into it in single player though?

C'mon people! Keep the ideas coming! This is for everyone, not just me!

Is Witchery meant for single player? I feel like it's more for multiplayer. Is it worth getting into it in single player though?

C'mon people! Keep the ideas coming! This is for everyone, not just me!

You can definitely do it single player, just some of the content (which isn't necessary) is meant for Multiplayer PVP.

There aren't many great mods you can get into after Witchery, but there's definitely content to build. Have you gotten an exo-suit?