How do you fly on the new update

TurtleTacOx

Bats are simply the best morph hands down.   thy are one cube in size so smaller then bees/wasps and I think they fly faster.   You can fly up ladders and can even fly through water sort of. gliding around your base to open chests and operate things is so much easier then walking.   Played in bat mode so long it started to feel weird playing in any other morph.

Bat morph is annoying because you're so low to the ground, the only use I had for a bat was to get it's skin scales to be able to fly as myself.

That's another feature. I like that because morphing all the time has driven me crazy. So advanced genetics is a great feature for flying.

I like the blaze - it's fireproof, the same size as a person and it can wear hats!

It's a hostile mob too, so depending on the server settings other mobs might ignore you.  Just... it's easy to forget not to jump into water, and getting caught in the rain hurts!

Yeah once I killed a Blaze it was on my favourites list along with the bat in case it rained, but as I said I really don't use morphs now that I can swim in lava, fly and do various other things ^-^

• 2 months later...

i am geussing that this is an update, but you used to be able to morph as soon as you killed a mob. You could morph back into it whenever you want. now, they dont appear in the place where you select morphs. Does anyone know if there is a way you can morph, unmorph, then morph again without killing the mob, or is that impossible. If it is impossible, what is the easiest way to fly?

That's a bug some people have been experiencing in Morph, Solomino - last I heard (a while ago) iChun was working on finding it and fixing it, but hadn't had a lot of luck.  What happens is a few players on the server just don't get the options properly - there doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason to who is affected and it's not consistent across servers - check that it happens in singleplayer as well as multiplayer and ask on the multiplayer server if other people are having issues (it's possible it's actually turned off on the multiplayer server).