Get The Flans Mod on the technic launcher

shaunth1

Question

You should get the flans mod on the technic launcher because i watch a lot of people play it it is fun i played it and some people dont know how to get the right things in the .minecraft it took me a long time to learn how to get it and i dont know if it is for server some people say it is i dont think it is or i would have a server but i dont so i dont know if there is make it for the flans people and i hope you read this msg so u can have it in the technic launcher and get all the addons for the flans mod to.

Thanks and have a nice day :)

thats is the link to the web page

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/182918-125flans-mod-rewritten-and-now-totally-awesome/

13 answers to this question

Yes it does it let's new recipes to be add there r lots of planes,cars,and weapons and they all have recipes but if u go get flans mod it won't work u have to get content packs which is what the game alters itself so I think Ty should be add to it the voxel mod pack did not have a lot of things with it the flans mod has a lot of things with it

thats not what they are saying Shaun your missing it, I will be trying to add it because i like the flying bases idea with Planes but the mod itself does nothing for the game only adds new stuff. like IC adds a ton to do not just new stuff. Flans only adds fluff And it should work but modloader isnt in Technic tekkit anymore so it may not work

Yes it does it let's new recipes to be add there r lots of planes,cars,and weapons and they all have recipes but if u go get flans mod it won't work u have to get content packs which is what the game alters itself so I think Ty should be add to it the voxel mod pack did not have a lot of things with it the flans mod has a lot of things with it

since you don't have a period key on your keyboard, here is one you can copy and paste:

we also prefer when you type out full words, I may suggest this again later, but I will do it correctly. Instead of just rambling that it is cool and shit, try giving good points to why it should be in the launcher

It's been considered. the Voxel pack is a set of functions for world editing and designing that corm a whole that has little to do with actual gameplay, and more to do with results. Flans "modpack" would just be vanilla minecraft with planes in it. No significant changes to gameplay, and no really deep content. There was no reason to necro this thread to bring up a subject that has already been covered countless times.