what are the next mods in AOTBT going to be?

stingray024

I've thought maybe Equivalent Exchange but judging by how many ores there are that could be easily duplicated and the amount of diamonds that would mean easy Dark/Red Matter I thought against it :P

I've thought maybe Equivalent Exchange but judging by how many ores there are that could be easily duplicated and the amount of diamonds that would mean easy Dark/Red Matter I thought against it :P

Also the part where Dark and Red Matter hasn't been in Equivalent Exchange since EE2 back in Minecraft 1.2.5 and Attack of the B-Team runs on Minecraft 1.6.4.

Also the part where Dark and Red Matter hasn't been in Equivalent Exchange since EE2 back in Minecraft 1.2.5 and Attack of the B-Team runs on Minecraft 1.6.4.

It hasn't? To be honest I haven't used EE2 since I played Tekkit Classic back when it wasn't Tekkit Classic, more specifically before Hexxit was around and when Hack / Mine was really new.

It hasn't? To be honest I haven't used EE2 since I played Tekkit Classic back when it wasn't Tekkit Classic, more specifically before Hexxit was around and when Hack / Mine was really new.

No. EE2 hasn't even been updated past 1.2.5; the current version of Equivalent Exchange is EE3. Which isn't actually completed yet, but some basic transmutation does work.