Show us your Lair

marsh1290

SHOW US YOUR LAIR

Let me tell you a story my friends. I was scrolling down the topics looking for something interesting then I thought to myself "Why the #@$% aren't people posting their homes/bases/corporate headquarters/evil lairs for bragging rights?!" So denizens of the forums you know what to do.

Rules

1. 1 screenshot minimum  must included.
  2. The world file must be the current recommended version. 
  3. Have Fun.

There was a thread like this that well kinda got pushed all the way down due to all the "HALP ME PL0XX - NO WORK!" threads. 

So I think it is nice to restart this. I have just finished up a new area of operations. On my server I have adopted the role of evil warlock and my entire server is working to well....kill me. So my strong hold which is almost ready is pictured below.

vvVSamK.jpg

The floor is littered with landmines, and bridges that collapse and drop you into the lava holes.

Edited by HalestormXV

I forgot about a very small area that only a Hamster morph can get into, but it's under the Hamster Tree. Moe was one of my Hamsters that mysteriously burned to death when I last logged in. Prepare for a bunch of spoilers some of which contain multiple images. Separated them for you all anyways :)

Main Base:

Exterior

VziVhiV.png

Attic

TJDNnXQ.png

Lobby

kNS9Qax.png

Basement 1 - Farm and Enchanting

3fSBEXj.png

Basement 2 - Tinkers' Area

EBHOsvl.png

Witchery Area:

Wideview Exterior

NtCh57s.jpg

Pathway Exterior

EDf7cIH.png

Interior

cXrmyc3.png

Circle Rituals Room

S01mxzK.png

(I think Magic Logs look really good with End Stone like that)

The "Power House". Pretty much the more technology-orientated building.

Exterior

yFnXBAZ.png

(The purple block on top was used to get to the clouds to hatch my Aether Dragon)

Interior 1 - Thermal Expansion Side

jcpVnip.png

Interior 2 - Advanced Genetics Side

FE0S6Rq.png

Minion Bar

Exterior

1eZncTu.png

Interior

Iy5OG7g.png

(I like Jerald - he was my first Minion)

Galacticraft Building

y0Ibc92.png

EDIT: I haven't shown all of my minions, I have another 3 in a chest. Also, try Squid Legs on a Spider Body. It looks like some kind of messed up floating alien. The legs go insane.

Edited by Turgle

outside:

c7p8VeW.png

inside:

in8TUnU.png

basement machine room:

araAwZ8.png

basement emerald farm/ tinkers construct:

lAe5BuP.png

I Love the building potential of this ModPack. I fear its ruined me for vanilla.

Great builds. I understand the feeling of maybe vanilla being ruined for me haha. I logged onto a factions server i used to play and was like, "how do i fly up there to place some blocks?!" haha

wow :) these are some great builds. im pretty much taking over the moon on the server im on. :) so far, its noting worth posting. once I build a self sustaining energy system (with biofuel)

ill post some pics. it so amazing to see what people build. this mudpack def. makes it fun to just enjoy the building aspect of it.