Not sure if this would go here, but...

EnderCreeper15

There should be a rule against spam suggesting mods in the Discussions section of modpacks. I have been looking at the discussions of modpacks (mostly Treeit), suggesting mods, etc. for a while now, and ever since a few weeks ago, there have been hordes of little squeakers saying to add Morph. The pack owners have said no, Morph is way too OP and ruins the game, but the squeakers won't stop. This happens with other mods as well, but Morph is the main offender.

I'm starting this petition for there to be a rule made that you aren't allowed to suggest a mod that the modpack owner has already rejected.

Totally, I'd love to add morph to my modpack but there's really no penalty to using the powers of the creatures you kill. It takes very little effort to go out and kill a bat but then you get the ability to fly from it. It'd be nice if the configs for morph offered the option to enable penalties like rapid hunger reduction while using a morph or something or you couldn't use unique abilities while your hunger was below 3. Not even as default options. Just something easily adjustable in the config.

Totally, I'd love to add morph to my modpack but there's really no penalty to using the powers of the creatures you kill. It takes very little effort to go out and kill a bat but then you get the ability to fly from it. It'd be nice if the configs for morph offered the option to enable penalties like rapid hunger reduction while using a morph or something or you couldn't use unique abilities while your hunger was below 3. Not even as default options. Just something easily adjustable in the config.

Not that I'm trying to convince you one way or the other, but you should have a look at the morph config. There's a lot of stuff you can do to lessen the OPness.

For example, in ABT bat flight burns through hunger like nobody's business (this doesn't seem to be configurable, so it may be hardcoded, or an ABT specific patch).

Flight can also be disabled until a player has either entered the nether, or killed a Wither. You can also wipe morphs on death or blacklist mobs entirely.