[FULL][1.0.9c] Whitelisted Private Server 18+ Only [6 Slots]

Hello everyone Achilles here, I have a private server that I paid for so my girlfriend and I could play in but personal things are happening so she can't play as often anymore. That being said I would like to invite six people to join my server, may add four more later on, since I don't want to get rid of it.

The server will be on 24/7 and if for whatever reason I have to put it offline I will notify you in advance (most likely would never happen).

>I'm looking for six people 18 or older

>killing isn't allowed unless you and someone else, or all of us, decide to just have some PvP fun with each other

>would like to set up a small town square at spawn for all of us before we go off and do our own bases

>community projects are welcomed

>stealing isn't allowed, please ask if you need something or else you will be replaced

>once the slots are fill we will discuss as a group certain things such as the layout for spawn and textures

>I would like to have at least two-three people before I start playing. The new world has been generated.

JCotZOn.png?1

Looks like we spawned in a Bog biome, seems like its an island as well.

If interested please fill out the following form and I will reply back if you're accepted ASAP.

In Game Name (IGN):

Age (18+):

Specialty i.e builder, great with the mods, etc. (this will not effect your chances of being in):

Location (country wise nothing specific)(the server is being hosted in Houston, Texas):

Why you would like to join:

If accepted I will whitelist you right away and here is the IP: 108.60.217.132

Anything else that I miss will be addressed in the server as a group. If there are any issuses with members please do contact me.

Edited by Achilles833

Hey Achilles833,

In Game Name (IGN): Bakoj

Age (18+): 30

Specialty i.e builder, great with the mods, etc. (this will not effect your chances of being in): I love building, I am a graphic designer IRL so I like things to look nice. Also in-game I like exploring and I love automating things

Location (country wise nothing specific)(the server is being hosted in Houston, Texas): I love in the DFW area of Texas so this would be a very close server for me :)

Why you would like to join: I want to be on a server of a few people I can connect with and chat with as I play. I really love playing minecraft but I find that it's just so much better with other people. I have had bad luck with open servers because there are too many kids, that get on and grief people or beg for stuff and it just bugs me. I would love a group of older/mature people that I can have a good chat with while I play.

Sidenote: I don't know if you watch the b-team guys or mindcrack -- but that type of server, where they build great things and have a lot of fun together (i.e. fun pranks and pvp games) would be ideal IMO. Just wanted to let you know what I had in mind.

Thanks for your consideration!

Edited by Bakoj

In Game Name (IGN):epicdude2000th

Age (18+):19

Specialty i.e builder, great with the mods, etc. (this will not effect your chances of being in):redstoneer/scientist  (ok at buliding)

Location (country wise nothing specific)(the server is being hosted in Houston, Texas):uk,devon dont mine lag got a good computer

Why you would like to join:bored playing by myself and love to meat new people in a nice inevroment :madmax:   

Edited by jamesadams

Hey Achilles833,

In Game Name (IGN): Bakoj

Specialty i.e builder, great with the mods, etc. (this will not effect your chances of being in): I love building, I am a graphic designer IRL so I like things to look nice. Also in-game I like exploring and I love automating things

Location (country wise nothing specific)(the server is being hosted in Houston, Texas): I love in the DFW area of Texas so this would be a very close server for me :)

Why you would like to join: I want to be on a server of a few people I can connect with and chat with as I play. I really love playing minecraft but I find that it's just so much better with other people. I have had bad luck with open servers because there are too many kids, that get on and grief people or beg for stuff and it just bugs me. I would love a group of older/mature people that I can have a good chat with while I play.

Sidenote: I don't know if you watch the b-team guys or mindcrack -- but that type of server, where they build great things and have a lot of fun together (i.e. fun pranks and pvp games) would be ideal IMO. Just wanted to let you know what I had in mind.

Thanks for your consideration!

I do watch them, mainly Keralis, Chim, GennyB, and Bdubs but I agree with you. Had the same thing in mind and just whitelisted you. IP is in the OP and you can start when you please. Welcome aboard

In Game Name (IGN): Southdude

Age (18+): 19

Specialty i.e builder, great with the mods, etc. (this will not effect your chances of being in): Ok at building, innovative with mods, main witch ;)

Location (country wise nothing specific)(the server is being hosted in Houston, Texas): US

Why you would like to join: Looking for a small server like this for a long time. Hopefully no one will get mad at me for doing witchery. I memorized the entire mod, so far...

Edited by TheSouthdude

IGN: jdillio

Specialty: witchery and galacticraft

Why you would like to join: Would like to play with other people. I don't really like playing alone, and my other friends will only play vanilla... SCRUBS :(

also will you guys skype?

Edited by jdillio

In Game Name (IGN): Southdude

Age (18+): 19

Specialty i.e builder, great with the mods, etc. (this will not effect your chances of being in): Ok at building, innovative with mods, main witch ;)

Location (country wise nothing specific)(the server is being hosted in Houston, Texas): US

Why you would like to join: Looking for a small server like this for a long time. Hopefully no one will get mad at me for doing witchery. I memorized the entire mod, so far...

IGN: jdillio

Specialty: witchery and galacticraft

Why you would like to join: Would like to play with other people. I don't really like playing alone, and my other friends will only play vanilla... SCRUBS :(

you're both in, already whitelisted

Shields85

Builder / Explorer / Miner

UK

Trustworthy person, I will not grief or hassle people or destroy land. I am studying Computer Game Design at University so could do some design if needed :)  Up for some fun, love pranks.

Edited by Shields85

IGN: Saedin

Specialty: I enjoy building and learning how to use the various mods, though I'm not very good or experienced at building

I love playing MineCraft, most especially with other people on a server with a community. Ideally I'd be an in game presence who is helpful in chat and participates in server projects, like shops and spawn town. I don't want to play on an open server with all those unnecessary mod additions (essentials, towny, etc) they take away gameplay from the mod pack and community. I'd like a stable server, one that isn't constantly laggy or going down without notice.

Shields85

Builder / Explorer / Miner

UK

Trustworthy person, I will not grief or hassle people or destroy land. I am studying Computer Game Design at University so could do some design if needed :)  Up for some fun, love pranks.

IGN: Saedin

Specialty: I enjoy building and learning how to use the various mods, though I'm not very good or experienced at building

I love playing MineCraft, most especially with other people on a server with a community. Ideally I'd be an in game presence who is helpful in chat and participates in server projects, like shops and spawn town. I don't want to play on an open server with all those unnecessary mod additions (essentials, towny, etc) they take away gameplay from the mod pack and community. I'd like a stable server, one that isn't constantly laggy or going down without notice.

I'll whitelist you two in a minute. Spawn was horrible so we left and found a village, look and read the signs left in the island it has coords and a few instructions. There is also a chest with a sign that I left for someone, each of you take 11 carrots from there and a boat to get you to the village. You'll find more food at the Village and don't forget to replant :D There's two people online so ask them for help if you need any I have to run an errand. Have fun (:

I'm applying for myself (DJ_Locks) and my younger sister (babyblue1717 aka BB).

In Game Name(s) (IGN): DJ_Locks and babyblue1717

Age(s) (18+): 27 and 21 respectively.

Specialties: I'm pretty proficient with the project red item system, and can help other people get set up. BB loves doing builds and especially loves microblocks... We didn't see her for a few days after she realized she could do mini-pixel art!

Why you would like to join: We've been playing AOBT on another server for about a month now. But the server's future has become uncertain and lag has become a serious issue so we're looking for a new place to build stuff and have fun.

If you need anything else hit me up on Skype.. nathan.shaw66

That's about it really, hope to see everyone on the server!

Dang! Seems I am always just too late! Well on the off chance you decide you want another girl... 

In Game Name (IGN): Ophelious

Specialty i.e builder, great with the mods, etc. (this will not effect your chances of being in): I love exploring and figuring out the mods. I'm still working them out, there's so much awesome stuff you can do! 

Location (country wise nothing specific)(the server is being hosted in Houston, Texas): also in Texas!

Why you would like to join: the public servers are too unreliable and the crowd is too young. Been trying to get in with a good 18+ group for a while.

In Game Name (IGN):CuriusGamer

Age (18+):20

Specialty i.e builder, great with the mods, etc. (this will not effect your chances of being in): I am really proficient in building and I am really great with people and love to help out.

Location (country wise nothing specific)(the server is being hosted in Houston, Texas): Kalispell, MT

Why you would like to join: I have played on several vanilla whitelisted minecraft servers and I just recently have become bored of vanilla Minecraft and I feel like a nice Modded server will help spice up my Minecraft experience. I also really like this modpack and would love to learn more about the mods and get good at them from reliable and friendly people who would be trustworthy. I never play open servers anymore due to the immaturity and rude people on there. My most reason whitelisted server came down the other day due to financial issues but I really enjoyed my time on there.

Thanks for the consideration-

CuriusGamer (aka. Matt)

PS: If you have any questions at all you can contact me on skype at "flowergameletsgo"

Dang it may seem that all your slots are filled :( Just keep me in mind if a slot opens up?

Edited by CuriusGamer

Dang! Seems I am always just too late! Well on the off chance you decide you want another girl...

In Game Name (IGN): Ophelious

Specialty i.e builder, great with the mods, etc. (this will not effect your chances of being in): I love exploring and figuring out the mods. I'm still working them out, there's so much awesome stuff you can do!

Location (country wise nothing specific)(the server is being hosted in Houston, Texas): also in Texas!

Why you would like to join: the public servers are too unreliable and the crowd is too young. Been trying to get in with a good 18+ group for a while.

I put it up for a vote and we decided to let you in, I'll whitelist you and read the signs at spawn. You may need to make your own boat tho, I think they're all gone haha. Anywho there are people online if you need anything