Question about mod tree fallign mod.

I've seen in videos that using a lumber axe from Tinkers Construct allows you to take down an entire tree. I've tried looking in the config folder for it, but I can't find it. Can someone tell me what it is? I'm really interested in knowing so I can use it in a different modpack I'm making myself.

Edited by Fuunokami_oka

I know that, I've made them planty of times.But, in this modpack there is a seperate mod that allows the leaves to eb taken down as well. I asked in the minecraft forums and one of the creators said it's a seperate one adn would actually like to know which one it is.

The mod you're looking for is Treecapitator. The lumber axe itself isn't necessary, only that you use an axe. Not sure how many mods it supports out-of-the-box these days, so if you put it in a modpack with mods that add more trees and lumber-cutting tools you may need to configure it to work with them.

Well, see that's the thing, treecapitator isn't in the B-Team modpack, yet, I've seen video evidence of people using this mod with that effect. Adding Treecapitator makes the Lumber axe useless. Are you sure there isn't a mod already in teh pack making that effect happen?

Edited by Fuunokami_oka