Equivalent Exchange 3 doesn't seem to be working.

Hey everyone. I'm running the latest build of Tekkit, but Equivalent Exchange 3 doesn't seem to be working/loading. It's in the mod list, as well as the mod folder in the Tekkit files. I've even tried getting the latest build of EE3, and that didn't help.

When I go to the mod list in the Minecraft main menu, EE3 is listed there, but says that the build is "null".
uTsAw.jpg

Anyone know what's going on? Thanks!

Are you sure you can't craft EE3 items? You might be thinking of EE2 - EE3 isn't finished yet and has a lot less features. Stuff like Dark Matter doesn't exist yet.

If you go to the mods tab in NEI (top of your inventory screen), find Equivalent Exchange 3, and shift-click on it, it will show you all of the blocks and items currently available in the mod. You can see there what already exists, and find their recipes.

Are you sure you can't craft EE3 items? You might be thinking of EE2 - EE3 isn't finished yet and has a lot less features. Stuff like Dark Matter doesn't exist yet.

If you go to the mods tab in NEI (top of your inventory screen), find Equivalent Exchange 3, and shift-click on it, it will show you all of the blocks and items currently available in the mod. You can see there what already exists, and find their recipes.

Looks like it was deselected. Seems to be working now. What about stuff like Energy Condensers and Collectors??

Edited by RetiredSoldier

• Discord Moderator

EE3 has never worked like that. Going all the way back to Tekkit Lite you really only have access to minium stones. The most recent versions have alchemical chests and bags, and the stones are crafted differently, but there are no condensors/collectors (thankfully).