Tekkit 3.0.0?

They won't add ComputerCraft because Redpower 2 now has computers in it.

no, actually I'm pretty sure computer craft will still be in. both computers do different things and they do them differently as well. please do not claim to know things that you do not. this is how stupid rumors start.

For more reasons than Forestry, you are starting a new world in the next Technic/Tekkit; Get used to it.

This isn't actually true. I've already read posts about world converters for block ID changes. And if you started a world without forestry it coverts over to the new tekkit fine.

Do you have any other evidence or are you just trolling?

Do you have any other evidence or are you just trolling?

The people capable of using and prepared to use things like world converters, and thinking far enough ahead to be ready to do so, are not reading threads like this for advice on how to handle shifts in the Pack. The average Joe will be starting a new world, and it's better to prepare them for that rather than dangling hope before them that they can't handle.

If they refuse to accept what I said and are determined to prove me wrong, they probably were of the former group anyway and just needed a bit of a nudge.

I hope there will be an easy way to include Forestry in the server yourself.

I've been playing 1.2.5 SSP with the mods that direwolf20 uses, so Buildcraft, IC & Forestry (etc) and I like it very much.

• Forum Administrators

It's easy to add it yourself. You just throw it in the mods folder. Now make all the users who want to play on your server do the same and let me know how that goes.

And if you started a world without forestry it coverts over to the new tekkit fine.
It will work, sure, but you'll be missing out on for example thaumcraft crystals and to get them you'd need to travel far enough to regen new chunks.

So yes, it kind of works but is more trouble than it's worth.

• Forum Administrators

It will work, sure, but you'll be missing out on for example thaumcraft crystals and to get them you'd need to travel far enough to regen new chunks.

So yes, it kind of works but is more trouble than it's worth.

This is Tekkit, not Technic. No TC for SMP :v:

• 2 months later...

May someone give me the 3.0.0 tekkit server files? i dont want 2.*.* or 3.0.3/3.0.4 or 3.1.* i want 3.0.0 if someone can give me that

Nope. 3.0.0 wasn't around very long - it was a very short dev. build version, and 3.0.3/3.0.4 is better in every way. 3.0.0 is no longer available via the launcher, so how are you going to get your clients to log in?

• 1 year later...

Honestly, after playing around with Combustion Engines, I'm not too sad about losing Electric Engines. They seem kinda OP to me now xD

Sad I won't get the bees though. Those looked cool

just use ftb or search for a modpack that has forestry with bees in the modpacks section in the technic website