Minions are invisible - pls help.

Skelray

This happens quite often, if they're doing a job, theyll finish it then come back to you then spit out the items, they will unlikely reappear. They will continue to work like normal but keep in mind if you tell them to stop their current job while part way through it, the only way theyll drop the items is if you unsummon them (And in this case the items may drop at odd locations since you cannot see them, you dont know if they are where they should be)

They always do the same to me. Sometimes they will reappear if you keep them around long enough. I usually have them dropping their inventories in a chest with shift-right click on the chest with the staff. That will ensure you get the spoils. If you stop them before completion though they won't have used the chest and you'll need to recall them to you by right clicking the ground nearby before un-summoning. Then atleast you can know where they are and can get their drops.

DethAdder - calling them to you via the staff doesn't always work once they become hidden like this, for a variety of reasons they'll fail to follow the order completely or they think theyre in the right location.

Loader - relogging in my experience causes other issues with the minions where they stop responding to you, although they can reappear by doing this, it doesn't always seem to be the case.