Whitelisted AOTBT server! Small community

ign: xzardas

Why do you want to join: I would like to join because i havent played minecraft in 1 month, and i would like to get into minecraft again with my friend. and this seemed like a nice server to play on again.

Edited by xzardas

igm: DuckBanger

why you wan't to join: I play tonnes of single player and are constantly watching bdubs' videos and I love it all and although single player is good I don't feel like I'm getting the full experience

skype (optional but helpful to us): Edward.priestley69 ( sorry for immaturity it was created a few years ago)

I hope I can be one of the lucky few to be part of the server

Many thanks

Ed

ign: Monkeyintx

why you wan't to join: I want to find a small community so I have the opportunity to build without worry of my builds being destroyed. I also want to take advantage of a bit of pranking. (I'm not going to try to actually destroy/steal anything, just use a bit of witchery to my advantage)

skype (optional but helpful to us): N/A

since sgt and dragon didn't answer their skype in time i will take two other people who are nathanxnaptime  and IllegalAlien972, if u guys don't answer skype on time i will take someone else! we have currently 5 participants and only a few more spots left

I didn't receive a message on skype. 

I would like to be in the server.

ign: SuperMCAnwar

why you want to join: I like playing on servers with small communities and want to have a great time on an AOTBT server.

Edited by SuperKingAnwar

Hello lovelies. <3

Tl;dr my co-ops and I are fed up with all the ill managed and mod-banned servers out there that can't keep their crashing under control, so I came out of adminship vacay to gather my techs and trusted players to attempt to make our own... Only our server owning guy quit the project. So we're back to square one. xD Thought I'd shop around for the right server for us to hang out in.

Lady_Stormdancer

23, mature player. Fine with kids, as long as they don't act like brats. :] Can handle brats though. We were all that age once.

Yeah.

I see you want the bro-ship that the Youtubers share. That's the mentality we were going to build my server on, not a huge community but a "Haven" where likeminded folks can chill and play the dang game together and maybe consentually duel or non-maliciously prank a friend without insta-ban, and both laugh about it. Hence my particular interest in trying out your server. I enjoy smaller communities. :P

Skype given if I stick around and get to know people well enough. Being a game player that happens to be a chick...gains unwanted attention. I've outright denied using servers where the first reaction to my username or definitively-female ingame avatar is inappropriate commentary or behavior. Ain't gotta tolerate that crap--it happens way too often.

You may wish to include if PVP is enabled or not, any banned items or not, and whether you have additional features or not (such as Factions or Economy :P or are not bothering with that junk, which says something to your prospects), or the like, in your initial post. Certain players are looking for certain types of servers. Which is why many undefined, open servers get run over by the not so friendly sort and/or die a slow server death when they and the failing sense of community drive your players off. It happens way too often. Well, I'm not here to lecture. xD You know you've been in something too long when you start complaining at length about its faults.

So yep, I'm bored. Mind if I join? :D

Edited by Lady_Stormdancer

IGN:Steve098

why you want to join: i Have really wanted to be a part of a really good server and im hoping this one will be the best one i can ever join and i will be nice to everyone on the server but might be witchy...hehe....but otherwise ill treat people nice and i hope i can be a part of it :).

Hello lovelies. <3

Tl;dr my co-ops and I are fed up with all the ill managed and mod-banned servers out there that can't keep their crashing under control, so I came out of adminship vacay to gather my techs and trusted players to attempt to make our own... Only our server owning guy quit the project. So we're back to square one. xD Thought I'd shop around for the right server for us to hang out in.

Lady_Stormdancer

23, mature player. Fine with kids, as long as they don't act like brats. :] Can handle brats though. We were all that age once.

Yeah.

I see you want the bro-ship that the Youtubers share. That's the mentality we were going to build my server on, not a huge community but a "Haven" where likeminded folks can chill and play the dang game together and maybe consentually duel or non-maliciously prank a friend without insta-ban, and both laugh about it. Hence my particular interest in trying out your server. I enjoy smaller communities. :P

Skype given if I stick around and get to know people well enough. Being a game player that happens to be a chick...gains unwanted attention. I've outright denied using servers where the first reaction to my username or definitively-female ingame avatar is inappropriate commentary or behavior. Ain't gotta tolerate that crap--it happens way too often.

You may wish to include if PVP is enabled or not, any banned items or not, and whether you have additional features or not (such as Factions or Economy :P or are not bothering with that junk, which says something to your prospects), or the like, in your initial post. Certain players are looking for certain types of servers. Which is why many undefined, open servers get run over by the not so friendly sort and/or die a slow server death when they and the failing sense of community drive your players off. It happens way too often. Well, I'm not here to lecture. xD You know you've been in something too long when you start complaining at length about its faults.

So yep, I'm bored. Mind if I join? :D

This is exactly the same mind set that i have with the comunity as a whole.

I really would love to find a place just like your looking for, maybe we could just start our own??

I was already thinking of starting a modded server anyways, only thing is i would take out a few things and add in others.

And yea the lewd comment about you being female just the toxic nature of some players, I for one would love having a women around on the server.

Totally different build perspective then me or my friends that actually play minecraft(hint: none of them are female).

I didn't receive a message on skype. 

I would like to be in the server.

Maybe I accidentally skipped you so If you give me your skype then i will add you to the server :) Also guys everything has been going good and since we had 2 people quit i will choose one more person in like a day first let us all decide what to do :)

Hey server owner guy I would really appreciate It if u were to add me to your bee team server, i will always be there to help you out with your server ..... so if you were to add me that would be great!!!

ign:tomatofrog244

Beacuse: i would really like a change in minecraft and single player is kinda boring

Can you like maybe save that room for my friend? Her IGN is CoolCuttz12. And she will LOVE to join in! And yes she is a girl, no we are not related, NO WE ARE NOT IN LOVE, and yes she is very nice! :)

Since you're already whitelisted it would probably be easier and faster to contact the owner ingame ;)

I wqould like the sevrer with my friend

IGN:devinpringles and demax595

ages: 16 and 16

Why you want to join: We are looking for a server with nice people and no map resets every month so i would like to join this server.

B.T.W: If important to know we are Dutch but i hope it doesnt change your minds with aplying for the server

igm:Bringfling

why you wan't to join: i was part of a server before but they would update with out letting any one know and the friends of the owners would become mods and just grief the hell out of the normal players =/ but i would like to join because i want to be part of a worm community that helps you out and has a fun time