[1.0.10b] Attack of the B-Team! [Survival][Mature][Whitelist][24hrs]

IGN: FalcoSparverius

Age (no restrictions on age): 14

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): My experience with vanilla minecraft is a 10/10. With the mod pack its about a 7/10.

What you are looking for in a server: I want a server with a good community that have a good sense of humor.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: TasteDis

Age (no restrictions on age): 17

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC)Had Vanilla MC since beta - been playing some Tekkit, Monster and Direwolf20.

What you are looking for in a server: A fun and friendly community who understands when a line is crossed, and can withstand the power of common courtesy

IGN: The_Anthro_Fox

Age (no restrictions on age): 17

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): High

What you are looking for in a server: A smaller server with smart, active players. :3

Edited by KatzeFalke

IGN:  dougiebone

Age (no restrictions on age):  27

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): I am a veteran of Vinilla and have still got some things to learn In AotBT. 

What you are looking for in a server: I am looking for a server to play AotBT, this mod pack seems to be more fun multplayer. Just looking for a 24 hour server to mellow out after work. I am friendly and helpful.

IGN:  Eddie_Willy_Smit

Age (no restrictions on age): 15

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): on a scale of 1-10 i'd say 9 because i know all the mods and most stuff about them and how they work with AOTBT

What you are looking for in a server: what i am looking for is a community were no greif or pvp unless wanted is allowed also a friendly and mature communty

Edited by Eddie_Willy_Smit

IGN: amari_ugwuegbula

Age (no restrictions on age): 13

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): 9/10

What you are looking for in a server: a friendly community with no plugins or banned items to get in my way and nobody that will grif things that i work hard on.

IGN: TinyLoki

Experience: MC- high, not great w/ redstone.  AotBT- mild, know most of mods, been playing for short time.

What I am looking for in a server: Friendly community, no jerks or griefing, and a server who won't hate me for not being on in a long time.

Q: I have been watching 1SigTyr1 play on your server, and there is a guy who stole from him and broke his bed. I do not want to be playing with people who are griefing.

Thanks,

TinyLoki

IGN: Giginr

Age (no restrictions on age): 13

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): AotBT: I am mildly experienced in this mod pack MC: I am very experienced  

What you are looking for in a server: A nice small community that I could play on with people I can trust. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IGN: matiashauge

Age (no restrictions on age): 14

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): I'm an experienced minecrafter, I'v been playing in five years now. And i'll say that I'm good at AotBT, or I'm good at the magic stuff but not as good at the technic stuff.

What you are looking for in a server:

I'm looking for a server where we all be friends and we can help eachother. But also where we are sort of enemies. Where we can have a little "war" between different people.

Edited by theawesomepixel

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons