[1.0.10b] Attack of the B-Team! [Survival][Mature][Whitelist][24hrs]

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: MancoMtz

Age (no restrictions on age): 23

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC)AotBT: very little; MC: Very Experienced

What you are looking for in a server: I'd like to play in a somewhat small server with some friendly, dedicated and mature players to be able to do stuff together and learn some new stuff.

IGN: FallenKnight123
Age (no restrictions on age): 21
Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): I've played vanilla since alpha and AotBT since release. Very familiar with the modpack.
What you are looking for in a server: Looking for a group of mature people to play with and learn some stuff along the way.

IGN: FatherOfSniping_

Age (no restrictions on age): 20

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC):MC i say advanced AotBT nothing really

What you are looking for in a server: friendly community helpful people and chill people

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

IGN: RadioactiveNero

Experience level: I started playing minecraft around the 1.3.2 version, and I'm familiar with some of the mods in AotBT.

What you're looking for in a server: I'm looking for a place with nice and friendly people who I can play with when I have free time c:

IGN:  H00d1yN1nj4

Age (no restrictions on age): 30

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): AotBT novice kinda, MC 2+ years

What you are looking for in a server:

A decent friendly mature community of players that just wanna have fun and explore what this modpack has to offer.

IGN: Eddylokks

Age (no restrictions on age): 20

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): ive played MC for a little over a year now, AotBT just under 2 weeks

What you are looking for in a server: im looking for a server were i can hang out with ppl to have a good time and chill after a long day or work. I also would like to learn all the different types of mods

SolarFlare's App

IGN:  Trickster20

Age (no restrictions on age)  13 (I am very mature though)

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC):  With B-Team, 9.736/10, With MC: 10/10

What you are looking for in a server: A server with a good community, no griefing,and a server with a decent sized population :)

IGN: seethslayer

Age (no restrictions on age): 13 and (i'm maturer than my age sounds)

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): Not new but not a veteran

What you are looking for in a server: Fun and and more fun

Question: are we allowed to prank each other? (the modpack was made for pranking however immature it might be.)

Edited by seethslayer

IGN:  Frog859

Age (no restrictions on age):  14

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): Been playing MC since 2012, have good experience with attack of the b team

What you are looking for in a server: I want to play on a server that is "vanilla" with no plugins/bans that just plays the modpack like it's supposed to be played.

IGN: Kickbuttkaleb12

Experience level: AotBT = 7.5/10 and MC = 9.5/10

What you are looking for in a server: I am looking for a server where I can get to know all the others! I also look for friendly players who enjoy a small prank or 2.(If I prank I swear to god I won't grief, steal, cheat, and it won't be to large scale.

Hope you can consider me!

IGN: TemsikZero

Experience level: I have 2 years MC / 3 Months AotBT (single player survival) 

What you are looking for in a server: A laid back and fun (but mature) community with good a sense of humor. (Why does this almost feel like a dating profile?)

Edited by TemsikZero

Age (no restrictions on age):

13 but i'm pretty mature for my age.

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC):

About 4 years now with Mc and Ever since it came out with AotBT

Im looking for a fun server with no stealing griefing and things like that. Everyone helping each other, maybe a server shop?.

IGN: alextucker

Ag: 16

Experience level: I have played MC for a long time and have good experience on most mods in this pack

What you are looking for in a server: A community where I will not be harassed or greifed as with most open servers

IGN: bulldogneon

Age (no restrictions on age): 14

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC):Ive played AotBT for about 3 months and MC for about 3 years so im pretty good at them

What you are looking for in a server: A mature comunity with helping people and a active server that doesnt go down alot

my skype is bulldogneon1 just if u want it

IGN:  frakka

Age (no restrictions on age):  21

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): Played Minecraft since the alpha, pretty new to AotBT

What you are looking for in a server: Mature poeple willing to do stuff, having fun and working together

IGN: 12xMike13

Age (no restrictions on age): 14

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC):I am very experienced with Vanilla Minecraft, and I am knowledgeable with AotBT. I watch alot of videos and am familiar with the mods.

What you are looking for in a server: I am looking for a friendly server that allows me to explore the modpack and learn more about it. I also want to build with others without a huge croud like blacklisted servers.

IGN: FragMaster27

Age (no restrictions on age): 17

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): I very experienced in MC but i wanted to learn more about AotBT

What you are looking for in a server: Looking for people to play with who are calm mature and who are able to help me in learning more about this mod pack.

Edited by FragMaster27

IGN: g7xr23

Experience Level (with AotBT and/or MC):Been playing vanilla for a few years, along with FTB and Technic packs.

What are you looking for in a server?: Looking for a good community atmosphere, with none of the open server mentality.

IGN: EvilCheese75

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): 

have a lot of expierance with modded minecraft, I play a huge amount of FTB and Tekkit, so I would be very useful and helpful due to the fact that I know a lot about almost every mod in the pack.

I look for friendly players who are willing to help and who aren't jerks in general, I also look for a server with little people so that it is quiet and you can have conversations with people. This server clearly is quiet because it is whitelisted so only a few people can go on. Also that tells me that all the people that join the server will be friendly because they have been accepted and verified!

If there is any more info that you need to know about me (i.e my skype name) then just send me a private message!

Thanks

-Evil

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons