[1.0.10b] Attack of the B-Team! [Survival][Mature][Whitelist][24hrs]

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: nathanxnaptime

Age (no restrictions on age): 23

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): With AotBT: newbie, with MC all together: experenced

What you are looking for in a server: just some enjoyable people to play around with and make new friends with and help out and just have laid back fun.

Edited by N4PTIME

IGN: _COD_gamer_

Age (no restrictions on age): 15

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): I have been working with it since AotBT has came out but not good with all electronic uses in the mods

What you are looking for in a server: Sort of like a Lets play for a small community so we can work together maybe skype and help each other out with buildings and stuff. Maybe work together to not only help once in a while but work together all the time. And get things needed for building really big projects to really small ones to help get better using this mod pack.

- I hope you accept this application for me to join your white-listed server. Thank you for taking your time reading this, and I hope you get a good community of attack of the b team players on your server.

I am looking to join your server, because i enjoy minecraft alot, i started playing attack of the b team and i am completely obsessed, i have tried playing on public servers but its just to hard because of the griefing, hopefully i can join your server and have a great time. I am on a whitelisted vanilla server and it is lots of fun, i cant imagine how much fun it will be on a AOTBT server!

IGN: Thorny_Arrows

Experience level: 10/10 - vanilla     7/10 - AOTBT

What you are looking for in a server: To have fun and make friends

Thanks

Edited by Thorny_Arrows

IGN: bbrendonray

Age (no restrictions on age): 16

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC):AotBT: New MC: Really experienced 

What you are looking for in a server:  I want a fun small community in which I can trust people not to steal and we can all have fun!

IGN: undermyknife

Experience level: AOTBT: familiar with alot of these mods MC: Mastered

What you are looking for in a server: i have never liked servers with a giant community because its crowded and laggy so i would like to play with 5-15 people everyday.

Also, Can we prank (i know its immature but the modpack was created for pranking)

contact at [email protected]

Edited by Burgaj

IGN:  Slumerican420

Age (no restrictions on age):  23

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): A few years playing MC but haven't played AotBT just watched a bunch of bdubs and generikb and stuff like that.

What you are looking for in a server: A fun tight nit group of mature people that I can have fun with

IGN: tyler24668

Age (no restrictions on age): 12

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): I have been playing Minecraft for a few years, and I'm familiar with most of the mods.  

What you are looking for in a server: I have been looking for a whitelisted server for over a year.  When attack of the B-Team came out, I thought it would be cool to have a whitelisted community with it.  I want a server where I can build and not have to worry about being killed or griefed every 5 seconds.  I just want to have fun and enjoy the mods without all of the drama of a normal server.  

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am also making this application for my friend:

IGN: MGSAUL

Age (no restrictions on age): 12

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): He has been playing minecraft for almost as long as I have and has a fairly good understanding with the mods.

What you are looking for in a server: We both have been looking for a whitelisted server for over a year, and wanted to find a modded server when Attack of the B-Team came out.  We don't want to be griefed and just want to have a good time together and with everyone else.

​If we get accepted, I will send you our skypes.

Thanks for reading our application.

IGN: Rijlal

Experience level: I like to think I'm well-verse in the ways of minecraft. If I don't understand something, I research it. When people go 'I set this up right, why is it not working' I'm usually the one there helping to figure it out.

What you are looking for in a server: Activity. The current server I am, I love it, but as of the last few weeks no one seems to come online. I like small mature groups. Don't mind goofing around. Frankly I like to build and I like to see what other people build.

IGN:  D1n3r0

Experience level: I have been watching the videos and I am barely starting with AotBT. I have played Minecraft since Alpha and I used to help run a server. I haven't played in about a year and a half. I started playing again because my nephew got the game on PS3 and I enjoyed it.

What you are looking for in a server: I really want to get into a group with people that don't mind helping me learn the mods really well. I am not much of a builder though. I can make a basic house but that is about as far as I have ever gone. I don't mind using Skype, Teamspeak, or Vent. I also have Steam.

IGN: 1SigTyr1   Age:33   Experience level: old(i know the game)    What are you looking for in a server?: Fun times. Freedom to build and play without jerks. And people to talk too as we play. I work hard for a living and I have kids so minecraft is my get away.

IGN: Augustbj1998

Age (no restrictions on age): 15

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): I have played AotBT a lot, and know nearly every mod. I have played vanilla since it became beta.

What you are looking for in a server: The thing I like the most is building, and I do not want to worry about griefing and such. 

hello mate. i want to join your server. i see its many people who asking for playing on it but im  hoping to be able to play on the server.

IGN: dravusHd

Age (no restrictions on age): 14

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): i´ve been playing mc in a long while. in kind of 3-4 years now maybe longer than that. i´ve been playing aotbt in a few months.

What you are looking for in a server: im looking for a little whitelisted server to make new friends and just play with people. i dont like servers without whitelist and there its just free to join 

because its too many no place to build and its not easy to make friends there. i also like to build and get inspiration from others. 

i promise to follow the rules and be a active player

and im pretty good at building

Edited by dravusHd

IGN: Defilers_Chaos
Age (no restrictions on age)19
Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): About 60 hours with AotBT and countless hours of minecraft and played since alpha so very experienced I guess
What you are looking for in a server: A mature enviroment where I can experience AotBT with others and have some fun!

IGN: Swamp22

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): Meh, i know most of the vanilla minecraft and at least a good bit of the modpack

What are you looking for in a server: Just a kinda friendly good updated server in where i can do stuff

Edited by Swamp

IGN: Sambug2000

Age (no restrictions on age): 14

Experience level (with AotBT and/or MC): I have played MC since beta 1.7. I don't have any experience with AotBT, but I have played many modpacks before, such as FTB modpacks.

What you are looking for in a server: I am looking for a community I can put my trust into, and team up with. I want to gain more friends so I can enjoy and learn the game.

Also, do you have a teamspeak server?

IGN: TheLegitUsername

Experience Level for MC: Very familiar

Experience Level for AOTBT: Not so familiar

What I'm looking for: The main reason I started on AOTBT was because I wanted a new experience for Minecraft.  I wanted to feel like a noob again and discover new things and learn more about mods.  I wanted to play on  a server with a whitelist so I can trust the people who I play with and this server caught my eye.  Hope you accept me  :tipshat:

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons