Small Tekkit Lite Server! [Anti-Grief] [Survival] [PvP]

djl911djl911

Welcome!

There is a new server starting for people who want to casually play Tekkit Lite. The only banned mod is Balkon's Weapon Mod and Dimensional doors, simply because they conflicted with plugins and crashed the server. It's not whitelisted, all explosions are disabled, keepInventory is on, and just about anything you do is Ok, EXCEPT:

Spamming

Duplication

Disrespect

Griefing

Plugins:

Grief-Prevention - Supports Tekkit Lite protection. Use a Golden Shovel to claim.

iConomy - A very simple economy. Type /money for help.

DiabloDrops - Minecraft world generation with cool items!

SignShop - Sell and buy items, supports Tekkit!

And Many More! (Type /plugins to view)

The server IP is:

ironrockmc.ddns.net

Our website can be foundĀ at ironrockmc.enjin.com

Thanks!

8719068_orig.gif

Edited by djl911djl911

Ok Um anti-grief right...if so disable all explosions even nukes

Don't worry, I have it disable explosions already because of course someone could put a nuke just outside spawn and blow it all up.

Thanks.

Edited by djl911djl911

• 1 month later...

hi dj its Daedalus-mc I was playing on youre server yesterday and got a big pop up page thst said minecraft crashed and I coldent play on youre server..... so ya I saved it on my desck top and if you give my youre email I could send it to you so you could helpme and fix It. I don't know if you are getting the same problem but ya .....

Ā 

pls give me youre emil so I can send it to you

hi dj its Daedalus-mc I was playing on youre server yesterday and got a big pop up page thst said minecraft crashed and I coldent play on youre server..... so ya I saved it on my desck top and if you give my youre email I could send it to you so you could helpme and fix It. I don't know if you are getting the same problem but ya .....

Ā 

pls give me youre emil so I can send it to you

Hey, OK I'm really sorry about that. I'm not sure why that's happening though because everyone else can get on just fine. I do believe I can fix it though, it might take some time. Again, sorry about that!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Why is the server down?

me and my friends (4 People) would love to start playing on a new map, but waiting till august 10th seems quite long..

Sorry about that. I wasn't able to reach the server and it had shut down for some reason. In case you're still interested, it is up and running again.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...