more mods

cooperman117

lol sooooo many ppl post mods that shud be added to the modpack, but as i learned, the modpack is huge already and adding more is kinda over kill :( sucks i know, I wanted like ruins and better dungeons etc, like they have on hexxit so ppl can explore more structures and fight and conquer battle towers etc, but yea, wud most likely be too much for most ppl who play on the mod pack to handle.

But if you want to add ur own mods to ur pack its simple enough to do. But might b glitchy or too much.

There are plenty of debate on why or why not a mod should or shouldnt be added. The bottom line is: It won't be added unless the b-team (and their associates) push for it to be added. And even then, it may not be added because of the mod developer saying no to the modpack.

If you really want a mod to be added, add it yourself or check the platform to see if someone already did it.

lol sooooo many ppl post mods that shud be added to the modpack, but as i learned, the modpack is huge already and adding more is kinda over kill :( sucks i know, I wanted like ruins and better dungeons etc, like they have on hexxit so ppl can explore more structures and fight and conquer battle towers etc, but yea, wud most likely be too much for most ppl who play on the mod pack to handle.

But if you want to add ur own mods to ur pack its simple enough to do. But might b glitchy or too much.

The main problem is approval, not the size of the modpack. This modpack is actually really quite small compared to others.

Edited by DragonScythe