Attack of the B-Team server [Whitelisted] looking for some people, to play with

I am looking after some people to play Attack of the B-Team with, maybe around five maybe more. It would also be fun to see, how other people play the modpack

But i do also have some rules:

No griefing

Restart once a day

PvP is on, so if you kill each other, do not take their stuff

You are allow to make prank, just no griefing prank, mkay

But thats all, i hope you will join, and see you there :)

-Wrek

Hey There !

I see you are looking for a few people to play Aotbt..

I normally play on Singleplayer and trust me,

half the stuff isnt fun when people arent around...

Here are a few of my details (tell me on skype if im okay...)

IGN:adith23

Skills: (unlike others , i wont say im pretty good at building) Builder at Mithrintia, Pokeballers.Good with Machinery n stuff

Where I live (you may reject cuz of this :P):UAE, dubai

Hope Id have the chance to play withcha ;)

I am very interested in joining, so here is my application from another post. Also skype is "robertwagner98" without the quotes.

In-Game Name: rockhog

Why do you want to play on this server: Singleplayer has been getting really boring on both vanilla AND AotBT.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): The grindy stuff like digging holes and gathering resources, and work together with other people.
What DON’T you like to do: PvP and come up with redstone by myself, I suck at redstone.
Experience with modpack (1-10): About 4 or 5, but I haven't really gotten into much other than Advanced Genetics, and Tinkers Construct.

*edit*
I also am getting into the carpenter's blocks mod.
Edited by rockhog

Hey There !

I see you are looking for a few people to play Aotbt..

I normally play on Singleplayer and trust me,

half the stuff isnt fun when people arent around...

Here are a few of my details (tell me on skype if im okay...)

IGN:adith23

Skills: (unlike others , i wont say im pretty good at building) Builder at Mithrintia, Pokeballers.Good with Machinery n stuff

Where I live (you may reject cuz of this :P):UAE, dubai

Hope Id have the chance to play withcha ;)

Nah, i wont reject you for living in dubai, it's fun to have people from other places

Just copied the first dudes application form.

IGN: TasteDis

Skills: Pretty good at technical stuff, but I don't have experience with AotBT. I like playing modpacks and I've played a load of Tekkit, Direwolf20 and Monster.

Where I live: Denmark

If you want to know anything else, write to me in PM e.g for Skype and stuff.

Hi there, I'd love to play to play on your server, I'm trying to find a small community to play with, singleplayer isn't nearly as much fun. I know most mods in AotBt, and I'd be happy to help anyone who might need some help with them.

IGN: pwajnkaim

btw, I love in the UK, hope that's not far from the server location.

Hi there, I'd love to play to play on your server, I'm trying to find a small community to play with, singleplayer isn't nearly as much fun. I know most mods in AotBt, and I'd be happy to help anyone who might need some help with them.

IGN: pwajnkaim

btw, I love in the UK, hope that's not far from the server location.

The servers location is in denmark, i will give you what you need to know

Hi, Im Ryan and I would like to join your server because I was looking for an attack of the b team server with a small amount of players. I know about most of the mods. Im pretty smart ( at least I think) and im pretty good at redstone.

IGN: Rjgomez6

I hope you will accept me. Thanks for your time! :)

Hi!

I would love to join a server like this I have played my own AotBt single player and I enjoyed it so much I wanted to find a server such as this to join. I love to build and I love to explore. I would be willing to help anyone who needs it and help out on community projects.

I hope you will accept me! :)

Ign: makualey

Hi!

I would love to join a server like this I have played my own AotBt single player and I enjoyed it so much I wanted to find a server such as this to join. I love to build and I love to explore. I would be willing to help anyone who needs it and help out on community projects.

I hope you will accept me! :)

Ign: makualey

hey there! i just wanted to see if i could play on this server with you guys, i love playing multiplayer and would love to have our own small community to play with. my IGN is RebelWith_A_Hat and i would love it if i was to be accepted, I'm 15 and know a lot about the mods so i can help people if they needed it. my Skype is d.rdisco123, hope you get the message. bye :D

Edited by WaffleLamma

hi wreking wiking!

I'd really like to join your server. I'm kinda new to the aotbt mods and all but would like to learn and laugh with members in a community like you are describing. I'm in to having fun, building nice things and exploring the world and the mods.

I'm 28, from The Netherlands and in real live i like to draw and paint murals.

My IGN is Mas_Ink. (will install skype tomorrow)

I really hope you will let me take part of your server!

peace!

Hey, i'm jack I took a short break from attack of the B team but i decided to get back into it and am currently looking for a server to play on. i don't like playing with an enormous group cause it can get overwhelming but, playing with a small group is super fun to do.

IGN:JackTheSir

P.S. I'd say i"m familiar with 6/10 of the modpack, and i like to think of myself as a good builder but on no way consider myself as good as BDubs or Keralis.   

Hey, im Ruben but you could refer to me as Blue. I installed Attack of The B-Team once before but everything got corrupted when I tryed to move it. I am applying for your server because I hate big servers because I always dont push my self because of Griefers and Trolls. My current hobby is making Youtube Videos but I wont make videos on Attack Of The B-Team because my computer only just survives as it is though.

IGN:BlueEyedPenguin

Thanks --Blue

Hey I'd like to join your server because I'm looking for a stable AOTBTEAM server that lasts more than a week. I've been looking for a small whitelisted server and yours seems like it would be nice. 

IGN: Banana_IBlitz

Time Zone: EST (UTC/GMT -5 hours)

About me: My favorite mods in the pack are Thermal Expansion/Minefactory Reloaded, and I like to using redstone.

Edited by Banana_IBlitz

if i could join that would be much appreciated

IGN:cccminer

Age (Don't have to say):16

Why would you like to join the server?:because single player gets boring

Why would other people want you to be on the server?: I like to have fun and interact with other people

also i live in the US

Edited by cccminer