Autonomous activator

Eotf

I have an autonomous activator with a sword linked to my mob farm. Is there a way to make it go any faster than it is? I'm ending up with more mobs than it can handle and I don't want to use a 2nd activator. any ideas?

Because i'm using slimes so it makes more xp than the grinder. so If I autospawn a big slime and kill it with a grinder it will just kill it and not make small slimes. If I have it killed with the aa it will produce smaller ones and so on. = infinite mob essence = infinite xp

That still wouldn't really make a difference. I'm not really bothered for the mob drops, just the xp. At the moment the sword in there does 6 hearts damage and has unlimited durability.

How would it not make a difference?  To kill a slime takes 3-4 hits with that sword - an upgraded TC one can do over 20 hearts in a hit, so it'd work 3-4 times faster (it one-shots things).  It doesn't activate faster, just has more of an effect when it does activate (much more).

At the moment a changes to a scythe and it is one hitting things ( at the moment i'm trying to the highest durability so i have to replace it less) The scythe seems to be doing a better job because of the aoe but even with a sword that 1 shots it won't make a difference because the Autonomous activator is what would be slowing it down. it's just the speed of the aa I wondered if I could make it faster.