[1.0.10b] Small B-Team Server [15 slots][Survival][Whitelisted][15+][YouTube Friendly]

1. Minecraft Name: BURBLEDERP
  2. Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules): BURBLEDERP (I don't have a working mic, so will only chat work?)
  3. Age: 16
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 5
  5. Favorite Mod: Morph mod
  6. Do you plan to record? Nope
  7. What does Zaepora love? Ocelots
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? Build
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? KuddleBunni referred me and said the server is really cool.
  10. What else should we know about you? I'm not very mature most of the time... And I'm Kuddlebunni's sister

1.Minecraft Name:Dia_Dragonblood

2.Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules)

Reno Bolte (btw sorry I don't have a mic and my computer makes me sound like a little girl ^-^)

3.Age:15

4.Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):8 and growing I love to learn all the new stuff

5.Favorite Mod:stuck with Dinos and witchery

6.Do you plan to record?no sorry like I said no mic :P

7.What does Zaepora love?ocelots who dosent

8.What do you like to do in Minecraft?Um explore,build,battle,find a place to call home and just all in all have fun.

9.Why do you want to be on our server?well ive played about 23 diferent servers all of them sucked none of them where white listed and after a really bad one I shut B-team out and im just now getting back into it so I though lets not have a repeat and lets go for a white listed one so here I am applying for your server^-^

10.What else should we know about you?Well I am very helpful although I might not be very bright ill reseach the stuff you might need,i have anger issues but I have mostly gotten over then I mean come on minecrafts like weed man it mostly calms you XD I like to have fun and help people and also to troll them but not to hard I try not to destroy stuff but If I do I replace it.

1.-Minecraft Username: charliekillah

2.-Skype: charliekillah

3.-Age: 15

4.-experience in AOTB: well i think its an 8 cause i've been using more and more mods form server help

5.-Favorite mod: Witchery, Tinkers and Advanced Genetics

6.-Plant to record?: nope, i dont think i have future on any youtube channel

7.-What doe Zaepora loves?: ocelots, like i do

8.-What do you like to do in minecraft?:  exploring, making badass weapons with tinkers, making witchery enchantments, geting fly gen!

9- Ehy do you want to be on our server?: cause i played on my first non white-listed server, it was cool, but then freaking lag problems, crashes and stuff, then i got griefed 4 times and i got tired of it, so i wanted to look at a friendly community server that doesnt has lag, griefing and stuff.

10.-What else should we know about you?: well i had griefed like 2 times on a vanilla server but i dont do it anymore cause now i know how it feels getting griefed and raided with all the things you worked hard for, i am a nervs person, and stressly too, but playing minecraft and doing excercise i feel better!

1. Minecraft Name: KyrosVagus
  2. Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules): Arcanel
  3. Age: 21
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 6 or 7
  5. Favorite Mod: Biomes O' Plenty, Carpentry and the Ghost Blocks
  6. Do you plan to record? Not at the moment, but I'd love to should the opportunity arise
  7. What does Zaepora love? Mayhaps the small jungle felines that terrify creepers
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? I love exploring and collecting things. I'm the kind who will run around the expanses of the map collecting rare saplings, flowers and crops and taking screenshots of natural structures along the way. I love me some hollow mountains and rolling plains.
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? I'd love to have a community to participate in and help in whatever way I can while growing my knowledge of this amazing mod pack.
  10. What else should we know about you? I'm currently a college student, so make of that what you may.

1. Minecraft Name:Panda_Fire11
  2. Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules):austin.lima1
  3. Age:15 Turning 16 in July
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):7.5
  5. Favorite Mod:Carpenters Blocks And Advanced Genetics
  6. Do you plan to record?Yes I would love to record, I had a series before this but the server was unprofessional and I didn't want to continue the series on that server.
  7. What does Zaepora love?She usually loves Ocelots but after she saw the morph of one she might have changed her tastes 
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft?I love to adventure and I like to build even though I am not to good when it comes to that.
  9. Why do you want to be on our server?I want to join your server because you guys look like professional server owners and I think I can make a long enjoyable series on this server, plus it seems very active and I like your whole Youtuber Friendly aspect
  10. What else should we know about you?I own a Channel that I Will gladly give you on skype,I am pretty helpful and I like to collaborate with people and I hope to make new friends on the server. Any other questions or concerns you may have I will be glad to answer on skype. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and I hope you consider me for your awesome server

1. Minecraft Name: mevoda
  2. Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules): mevoda
  3. Age: 33
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 6
  5. Favorite Mod: carpenter's blocks, chisel, galactacraft
  6. Do you plan to record? yes indeed
  7. What does Zaepora love? ocelots
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? I am primarily a builder. I love to take on huge building projects that eat up endless hours of my time.  One of the main reasons I've gotten so into this modpack is all of the extra build options
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? I am looking for a new server to restart my attack of the bteam series. Server I am on currently is a bit dead. Looking for a new server that is a bit more active and where players interact with each other  a bit more. And in general, always looking for cool new folks to play my favorite game with :)
  10. What else should we know about you? Being a 33 year old, I work a full time job and I am actually a musician as well which takes up a fair amount of my time. But I still manage to somehow play minecraft pretty regularly and be an active youtuber . Any other questions, I am happy to answer. Thanks for the consideration and hope to join you guys soon :)
Edited by mevoda

1. Minecraft Name: FatAlbert8MyKFC
  2. Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules)Lucaspas23
  3. Age:16
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 7
  5. Favorite Mod: Project Red, Advanced Genetics, and 
  6. Do you plan to record? I may, right now my computer only has 8gb of ram. So once i get more i definitely will. 
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? I like to try to automate everything. 
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? I really like how this server sounds. I feel like it is the perfect fit for me.
  10. What else should we know about you? I really like meeting new people, and would always be down to help anyone. Wether their brand new and new some tools, or if someone needs some help making something. Ill be there.
Edited by Lucpas23

1. Minecraft Name: wikidwill
  2. Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules) william22avery
  3. Age:14
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): I have been playing on my sp worlds for about 2 months now
  5. Favorite Mod: Witchery >:)
  6. Do you plan to record? Nope but i might think about doing so soon
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? I like to build verry efficient farms and build endgame Tools/Blocks
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? Because the old server i used to play recently shut down and i have been looking for a new server to join
  10. What else should we know about you? Im a nice guy i dont swear or grief i like pranking people ;) and i also LOVE OCELOTS

1. Minecraft Name:sawjacgr
  2. Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules) elder-john , giannis marazakis
  3. Age: 22 
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):10
  5. Favorite Mod: witchery
  6. Do you plan to record? i plan too
  7. What does Zaepora love? cute ocelotes 
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? i like to do techical stuff, like redstone and such in vanilla minecraft. in modded minecraft well it depends on the modpack. i like to explore , looking for dungeons , and  playing with every mod i think is fun
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? on your title you wrote small bteam server and that is what im looking for. A small community with good people to enjoy the game with.
  10. What else should we know about you?there is not much i can tell you. i used to be a  college student, i like to stay home and call friends over for beer and watch movies, i love gaming. Im a quite person and id like to believe that im a good person
Edited by sawjacgr

1. Minecraft Name:Snoker18
  2. Skype Name:PM to tell you it because its my e-mail.
  3. Age:15
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):9
  5. Favorite Mod:Witchery,Tinker
  6. Do you plan to record:Im trying to do recording but i have slow internet so i can upload but ill try
  7. What does Zaepora love:Little Cute Ocelots
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft:Building! And Redstone.
  9. Why do you want to be on our server:Well i want to play in a friendly comunity,open servers are really not fun becuase there is alot of destroyed land and almost you cant build. And single player is lonenly :(.
  10. What else should we know about you:That my english is not "The Best" because im not from US neither UK. And im a shy guy on skype i rly dont like to talk alot to people that i dont know.

Username: KUSavannah

Experience on AOTBT:  10

Favorite Mod: tinkers and Witchery

Recording:  Yes i out of collage for the summer and i can post daily if i have the time

What does Zaepora love: CUTE OCELOTS

What i like about minecraft:  Mining and building

Why do I want to be on the server:  I feel that i can relate to others who has the same interests me.

What else do you want to know about me: i can add everyone in the description of my videos.

Thank you for reading and possibly joining your server.

1. Minecraft Name: iBtro
  2. Skype Name: TheBtro
  3. Age: 15
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 1; I have only watched Bdoubleo100 play, just recently downloaded it.
  5. Favorite Mod: FTB Monster
  6. Do you plan to record? Unfourtunately no, if I had the equipment I would.
  7. What does Zaepora love? Ocelots!
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? I really enjoy caving and PvP. I am also a pretty decent builder, so that can be quite enjoyable sometimes.
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? I would like to be on your server because I find that playing with a group is much more interesting than playing SSP. Modde Minecraft is fun and all, but it is even better when you have people that you can share it with. When you play with a group you have someone that you can work with, cave with, or even prank with! I love Minecraft but I love it even more when I am not all alone in the endless, blocky world that we call Minecraft.
  10. What else should we know about you? Well I am a typical teenager; I play soccer, run, play video games, go to school, and best of all I ENJOY life.

Minecraft Name: CRAZYmonk3y1998

Skype Name: CRAZYmonk3y1998

Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 9

Favorite Mod: witchery

Do you plan to record? Possibly starting a series on your server

What does Zaepora love? Ocelots

What do you like to do in Minecraft? explore, craft, build and design and adventure through the different mods.

Why do you want to be on our server? I would like to join a small friendly community because I think it would be very fun and enjoyable. I would also like to learn from others on the server and be able to help those in need.

What else should we know about you? I'm a very active player and I am online when I can, I enjoy playing attack of the b team and I am very friendly and helpful. I have been playing this mod pack for a while now and I hope I am able to join your server.

1. Minecraft Name: CageTheBeast35
  2. Skype Name CageTheBeast35
  3. Age: 15
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! 5
  5. Favorite Mod: I like most of the mods
  6. Do you plan to record? No
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? Build and explore
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? to have a fun time with many of the other players
  10. What else should we know about you? I don't swear and I love to play.

1. Minecraft Name: GameCold

2. Skype name: marcus2047

3. Age: 13 (im honest with you), but i really am like a 15 year old, im not like a kid that doesn't understand any and so. 

4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 7-9

5. Do you plan to record? No, but i would like to see others POV's

6. Favorite mod: Tinkers' Construckt and almost all the others exept witchery

8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? Building, exploring and gathering resources for living in the base

9. Why do you want to be on our server? To make new friends and play. Seeing other players bases (for visiting and inspiration, NOT  griefing)

10. I follow the rules, im from Europe, i don't swear, i respect others

I hope i get added, i really hope.

Edited by GameCold

1. Minecraft Name:  LhuneCeletanina
  2. Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules):  Lhuna.Celetanina
  3. Age:  27
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):  10!
  5. Favorite Mod:  Galacticraft .. maybe Advanced Genetics
  6. Do you plan to record?  I do not
  7. What does Zaepora love?  Attack of the B Team, turning into a bat, and Ocelots!
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft?  Exploration!  That, and moon colonization
  9. Why do you want to be on our server?  Set up a fully functional moon colony!
  10. What else should we know about you?  I work nights, so I'll probably be logged in at some odd hours.. early in the morning or late at night on my nights off.

Minecraft Name:ShadowTruth1
Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules)Shadowtunk11
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):None at all i decided to give viewers something new to watch so i decided to do this modpack so a 1 i guess
Favorite Mod:Morph 
Do you plan to record?Yes I record and livestream.
What does Zaepora love? Ocelots
What do you like to do in Minecraft? I Like building stuff adventuring ect
Why do you want to be on our server?No Reason Really Just looking for a server and people to play with
What else should we know about you? Im just your regular teenager who likes gaming.

1. Minecraft Name:austin9700
  2. Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules) nsl.sniping
  3. Age: 13 (mature when needed)
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 2 I have ppl to team with (Sabrecat2001)
  5. Favorite Mod: Witchery
  6. Do you plan to record? Maybe Idk yet I am making a new account called LimitedCaffeine over the summer so maybe 
  7. What does Zaepora love? ME I mean minecraft
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? Build, Survival, PvP
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? I need a friendly community and a mature one with no little kids swearing at eachother
  10. What else should we know about you? I am fun and very nice I am gentleman I was raised to be very mature and I have come up that way.

1. Minecraft Name: expovolt
  2. Skype Name erexic
  3. Age: almost 15
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 7
  5. Favorite Mod: morph
  6. Do you plan to record? yep
  7. What does Zaepora love? Little girls
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? play servival and reach high limits
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? Sounds fun
  10. What else should we know about you? I am a guy, live in florida speak english and fun with other people!

1. Minecraft Name: TreeFu_Tom
  2. Skype Name: thomas.acton4
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 10
  5. Favorite Mod: Tinkers
  6. Do you plan to record? I Livestream and i have a YT Channel.
  7. What does Zaepora love? Ocelots !
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? Build and make automatic things.
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? I enjoy playing AOTBT it was the first modpack i played on and i really like it. i chose to apply for a whitelisted server because i feel like they have a more tight-knit community that i can be apart of.
  10. What else should we know about you? i own 2 servers, i livestream to twitch, i have a YT channel, i know alot about The B Team and i would love to be apart of your server.

1. Minecraft Name: Roarings
  2. Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules) : Bibi Mayor
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 6
  5. Favorite Mod: Tinkers / MCA / Flans mod
  6. Do you plan to record? : Im sorry no, I dont have a good video recording system going atm.
  7. What does Zaepora love? : I believe Ocelots
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? : Building And having a nice talk on a server with not too many people
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? : Because there is not so many people on and i hope its a nice community :)
  10. What else should we know about you? : Sometimes i can be a little sensitive ,. Just dont mind it .
Edited by Roarings