[1.0.10b] Small B-Team Server [15 slots][Survival][Whitelisted][15+][YouTube Friendly]

Recruiting for the Lost Lands server... reposted to fix forum heading:

We have room on our Minecraft survival server for a few more people... especially YouTubers!  We feel that half the challenge in Minecraft is found by playing without cheats.  Therefore cheats, beyond what the Attack of the BTeam mods allow, will not be permitted.  In addition, the following rules apply:

Have Fun

• PVP is allowed as long as all parties voluntarily agree to participate ahead of time
  • Witchery Mod is allowed as long as the above rule is followed
  • Prank wars are allowed and encouraged as long as all parties agree ahead of time

Respect Others

• No Bullying
  • No Griefing
  • No Stealing
  • No Destroying Gravestones
  • No Cussing (Its hard on family friendly YouTubers)

Respect the Moderators - Zaepora (Lady Z) and Utdano (yours truly)

• Do not ask for cheats (time set, tp, etc.)
  • Do not ask for OP privleges
  • Moderator decisions are final

Respect the Lost Lands Server

• Do not use our server for advertising
  • Do not spam
  • Find an area away from spawn to call home
  • Remember that Lady Z loves ocelots... if you watch her Attack of the BTeam videos (ChristasCraft), you will find out why in her first episode

The consequences for breaking these rules are:

• First Offense: Warning
  • Second Offense: 48 hour server ban
  • Third Offense: Permanent ban from server

To apply, please provide the following information:

1. Minecraft Name:
  2. Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules)
  3. Age:
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):
  5. Favorite Mod:
  6. Do you plan to record?
  7. What does Zaepora love?
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft?
  9. Why do you want to be on our server?
  10. What else should we know about you?

Server info: 

Edited by LtDano

1. Minecraft Name: KnightZeta
  2. Skype Name KnightZeta4
  3. Age: 20
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 8
  5. Favorite Mod: witchery
  6. Do you plan to record? from time to time
  7. What does Zaepora love? Ocelots
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? explore and craft, get myself into the mods themselves. but been wanting to get into building a little bit more.
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? i would like to be in a small community in this modpack i think itll be fun to play with other people and get to know them.
  10. What else should we know about you?ill be playing very often,and if help is needed im alway there.

1. Minecraft Name: IgnisWolf
  2. Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules) : Natsuwolf / samer yazbeck
  3. Age: 15 
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): well ive been watching play though and playing it alot so i would say a 8 or a 9
  5. Favorite Mod: Witchery and TC 
  6. Do you plan to record? no i dont have a youtube channel hope u still accept me 
  7. What does Zaepora love? ocelots
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? exploring mostly and specially in modpacks but some automation could be cool if possible 
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? it sound a really cool server were peapol wont cheat i was on a server lately were the owner cheated and trolled with her cheated item , i didint like thas so im trying this one hope u accept me 
  10. What else should we know about you? well nothing mush exept maybe i will be very active first few days  ( still in holiday ) and i will try to help peapol on the server with any probleme they encounter 

1. Minecraft Name: KuddleBunni
  2. Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules): I'm really sorry, but skype isn't compatible with my computer, can we chat by text or something like that? That would help me tons, and i understand if you don't except me for this. I can state the rules and completely understand them. I'm very mature, (Though i try to be funny. ;P)
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 6?
  5. Favorite Mod: Witchery
  6. Do you plan to record?: No.
  7. What does Zaepora love? ...Ocelots, right?
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? I very much enjoy building, decorating, taming pets, using morph and witchery, and having fun with a close community.
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? I've watched chimneyswift's lets play on the modpack, and i started playing it, but i can't help but envy that the server has a closeknit family of players, and a small community. I very, very much want to play like that and get to know everyone on the server, hopefully meet some friends. (I don't have a life)
  10. What else should we know about you? If i do get accepted, I'll be on almost everyday, I'm trustworthy, I like to think that I'm very kind, I'm always a helping hand, though you should know that i have two left feet. So don't hate me for falling in lava every ten seconds. I'm also very friendly, and im the 'Suffer in Silence' type, so you don't need to worry about me complaining.
  11. I honestly really want to be on this server, I'm not a griefer, I'm not rude, and i don't swear. I really hope we can talk without skype, and that you can see how much this would mean to me. If you would like me to state my full understanding of the server rules, i can completely do that. Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity, and i understand if you dont want me on your server. <3 Thank you, and you can call me Kudds, by the way. Or Bunni, that works too.

Minecraft Name:FatAlbert8MyKFC

Skype Name: Lucpas23

Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 5/10

Favorite Mod: Project Red

Do you plan to record? No

What does Zaepora love? Ocelots

What do you like to do in Minecraft? Automation

Why do you want to be on our server? I enjoy playing on servers that is like a community. I don't like having to deal with little trolls :).

What else should we know about you? I am always down for anything, if u need me to help you I will.

1. Minecraft Name: MHPage12
2. Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules): mpage1283 (should show up as OmegaGamingLP)
3. Age: 16
4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 6-8, my entire Minecraft career is based on Mods, then moving to vanilla.
5. Favorite Mod: Probably Chisel or Galacticraft
6. Do you plan to record? Yes indeed. For a link, not to advertise here just message me on Skype.
7. What does Zaepora love? Zaepora loves herself a good ocelot every once in a while.
8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? I like to build, cave, and more specific to mods, mess around with them to create cool structures.
9. Why do you want to be on our server? I would like to be on this server because of the Youtuber friendly idea. Your rules really make me think that you guys have the idea of a good server down and know how to run one. Also, I enjoy the idea of joining a server where I do not know anyone already, sort of forces me to make new friends, hopefully I can meet other youtubers as well. Also, your post here was very professional through that I can tell you run a good server.

10.What else should we know about you? You should know that I am a Youtuber, so I do other series' as well as an Attack of the B-Team series which I already have scheduled for Fridays. What I am getting at is that I might not be the MOST active member, but I will be active. However, I am a very helpful person and active in Skype chats so if anyone would need me at a time, I should be able to record, minus the time I am recording. I am also a devoted student, so that does take up a majority of my day. Other than that, any other questions you may have I can answer via Skype private message.

1. Minecraft Name: Physilver
  2. Skype Name: sweetboyaudi (shows as Trevor van Dorch)
  3. Age: 17
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 6.5
  5. Favorite Mod: Witchery Mod and Food Plus
  6. Do you plan to record?: Oh yeah!
  7. What does Zaepora love?: Ocelots?
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft?: Building and Redstone logic.
  9. Why do you want to be on our server?: Because i would like to meet new people to play with and enjoy recording with them.
  10. What else should we know about you? I like making community grow, and i also like to help people on projects or others.

Hey, this is an app. for two people who live in the same house and would like to play on a server together! 
A follow-up will be sent from the second player (wordpainter423)! Thanks!

Minecraft Name: dougiebone
Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules): douglas.geiman

Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 7

Favorite Mod: Thermal Expansion

What do you like to do in Minecraft? I like the modded tech stuff and to build structures. I'm a big Sci-fi fan so most of my stuff is themed accordingly. I think AotBT is a great multi-player mod pack and relish the chance to play in a community.

Why do you want to be on our server? Helpful and pleasant? I can build and/or advise people on how mods work.

What else should we know about you? Wordpainter423 is my girlfriend so we would really like to play together and hope to hear from you soon!

Follow-up from Dougiebone's post!

Minecraft Name: wordpainter423

Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules): wordpainter423

Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): Oh probably a 4...Not as much as Dougiebone but I like it. 

Favorite Mod: Thermal Expansion... or Natura.. I like pretty flowers..

What does Zaepora love? Ocelots! 

What do you like to do in Minecraft? I am a "builder". I love to build realistic looking things and places and explore around and find new, cool and different things. B-Team has definitely provided lots of awesome new things. Haha. 

Why do you want to be on our server? I would like to play on a professionally handled server with people who enjoy playing the game as much as I do, and prefer to play with gamers who respect boundaries and enjoy working together. 

What else should we know about you? I love cats. I have one. I LOVE Star Wars. I've played Minecraft for a really long time. I've played on a private server run by my brother for a few years and have built many a castle, Death Star and village. I'm excited to get on a server again and hopefully make some new friends in the process!!

Again, I am Dougiebone's girlfriend and typically we're playing just a few feet from each other, so we'd like to be invited into the same server for optimal Minecraft playing time! "Lanning" is cool, servering(??).. is better!

1. Minecraft Name: cccminer
  2. Skype Name: Austin.Cardon
  3. Age:16
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 5
  5. Favorite Mod: I love tinkers' construct but what i am hoping to get into witchery
  6. Do you plan to record? No but mabye in the future
  7. What does Zaepora love? she loves ocelots quite a bit but also she likes warm hugs!  :)
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? i like to explore all the different mods and build 
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? Witchery is kind of a boring mod if you dont have anybody to play pranks on. No just kidding i like to play with other people and work together
  10. What else should we know about you? I just really love basketball!!! (please tell me you get where this comes from)
Edited by cccminer

Minecraft Name: Liefthywolf2150
Skype Name: Verethragna
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): if your talking about the whole thing then 2 but if your talking about the mods then like 6
Favorite Mod: Thermal expansion
Do you plan to record? in the future yes
What does Zaepora love? Ocelots and baby Ocelots
What do you like to do in Minecraft? Be creative while not in creative mode
Why do you want to be on our server? just lookin for some fun people to do fun things with on a friendly server
What else should we know about you? im a big anime and xbox geek

1. Minecraft Name: zerk187
  2. Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules): zerk187
  3. Age: 25
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): With the exception of a couple mods I'd say 10.
  5. Favorite Mod: Close 3 way tie between witchery, thermal expansion, and tinker's construct
  6. Do you plan to record? No
  7. What does Zaepora love? Kitty cats :D
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? I like to build machines and gadgets, or build if I'm feeling inspired. (But mostly the machines!)
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? I've been on 2 attack of the b-team servers so far and both have been shut down, and I'd really like to find a bunch of people who love the mod pack as much as I do :)
  10. What else should we know about you? My builds may not look pretty, but I promise that they can do some pretty cool stuff.

Minecraft Name: majje
Skype Name: cbawithskype
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 6
Favorite Mod: Biomes O' Plentybiome'
What do you like to do in Minecraft? Build
Why do you want to be on our server? Im looking for a server that is not so crowded that you cant have your own space, yet not single player mode
What else should we know about you? I'm from Europe so I might be on at strange times in relations to NA.

1. Minecraft Name: makualey
  2. Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules): m.b12389
  3. Age: 16
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 8/10
  5. Favorite Mod: I love biomes of plenty as it adds so many new biomes to build on but my favourite is the carpenters mod  as i am a builder the carpenter mod and micro block make building possibilities so much larger.
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? I love the freedom of the game and how there is no limit on what you want to do! I also love how mods such as AoTBT can change the game to make it even better.
  9. Why do you want to be on our server?  I would be on the server most of time and i really love the rules you have made and agree with them all. Also i want a friendly community where i can help and ask for help easily.
  10. What else should we know about you? Most people love my builds and i think they would be a brilliant part of the server.As well I am all for helping each other out as it is a community. I live in the Uk so i might be on at slightly different times.
  11. Also I believe this server would be perfect for me so please accept :)
Edited by makualey

1. Minecraft Name: stevenpeven258
  2. Skype Name: stevenpeven258
  3. Age: 21
  4. Experience with Attack of the B Team! (1-10): 5
  5. Favorite Mod: tinkers construct
  6. Do you plan to record?: I have been thinking about doing a B team series for a while, although I have not decided yet.
  7. What does Zaepora love?: ocelots
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft?: survival
  9. Why do you want to be on our server?: I have been looking for a good survival server for a while now, although I have been met with minimal success.
  10. What else should we know about you?: I feel you should be aware that I have Aspergers syndrome (high functioning autism) so if i am a tad slow at understanding some things, I apologize in advance.

1. Minecraft Name: The_Dumb_Otter
  2. Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules)  luke.k09
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):8
  5. Favorite Mod: Witchery
  6. Do you plan to record? possibly in the future
  8. What does Zaepora love? Ocelots
  9. What do you like to do in Minecraft? Just mess around with mods and have fun
  10. Why do you want to be on our server? I love being in a community, pranks and collaborations
  11. What else should we know about you? nothing really 
Edited by The _Dumb_Otter

1. Minecraft Name: bucky_beaver
2. Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules): bucky_boy66
3. Age: 19
4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 2, played one a server for a few days before it shut down
5. Favorite Mod: Galacticraft
6. Do you plan to record? No unfortunately my computer couldn't handle it
7. What does Zaepora love? Zaepora loves those little ocelots 
8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? Its always intrigued me because the possibility's are endless 
9. Why do you want to be on our server? I love playing with others as it feels like im not only doing things on my own. I get to talk with others and help them as they help me aswell. I think I would be a good fit for you server because im not obnoxious and easy to get along with. 

1. Minecraft Name: MondoDismo
  2. Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules): south3rng3nt
  3. Age: 44 (yes, I'm old)
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 6
  5. Favorite Mod: Tie - enhanced portals and archimedes ships
  6. Do you plan to record? Maybe
  7. What does Zaepora love? Errr, perhaps ocelots?
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? Survey the world, spot unusual landmarks and create portal to faraway places for the community. I also enjoy building multiplayer arenas for light-hearted pvp, or objective-based multiplayer gamers
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? I have my own (very small) AotBT server, but it would be nice to simply play for a change
  10. What else should we know about you? I'm a mature (?) adult who ejoys video games. I am an educator by trade so I am comfortable in the company of younger people. I'm ultra competitive. As I mentioned earlier, I have my own AotBT server, so I could potentially bring some other players with me to your server, but I wouldn't presume to do so without establishing myself first and okaying it with the higher ups.

To apply, please provide the following information:

1. Minecraft Name:                                                                             _Briarius_
  2. Skype Name                                                                                   briarius_ger
  3. Age:                                                                                               22
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):                                i guess between 5-7
  5. Favorite Mod:                                                                                Witchery and Thermal Expansion and Biomes o Plenty, dude they are sooo great!!!
  6. Do you plan to record?                                                                  im planning a long time but don't got a lot experience with that :|
  7. What does Zaepora love?                                                              mhmm... i guess playin minecraft especially with Ocelots ;)?
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft?                                              Building a beatiful base where i can do all my Machinery and Witchery =)
  9. Why do you want to be on our server?                                          Im looking for a grown up community to play with fun and enough serious
  10. What else should we know about you?                                         

When i got something in mind im really competitive about it and try everything to reach my goal as fast as im able to =) Also i hosted a vanilla server on my own with a community of 5 players and im trying everything to help everyone im able to =). Im working on a German Gasolin station where im on 5 pm to 10 pm daily so im able to play a long time even in other time zones =). Im trying to learn as much as im able to every day also im trying to improve my language knowledge on english.

Name: ET4401

Skype: Don't have one yet, but if I'm accepted into the server, I'll gladly make and use one.

Experience with Attack of the B-Team (1-10): 7.5. I've started mods like chisel, carpenter's blocks, T-Mechworks, T-Construct, thermal expansion and advanced genetics but still have ways to go.

Favorite Mod: Carpenter's blocks, the morph mod, advanced genetics, and biomes o' plenty, because of all the possibilities.

Sorry, I don't plan to record.

Zaepora loves Ocelots!

I like to build, fight, play with friends, pretty much love to do everything in Minecraft.

I've been on a server for about a month-and-a-half now, but it's inactive and has been down for the past month. Whenever it comes back up, it just goes down again. I'm looking for an active server to play and build with others.

Also, I've been playing minecraft since 1.4.

Hope to see you soon!

P.S. You can contact me at [email protected]

Well, here goes nothing
  • Minecraft Name:RadioactiveNero
  • Skype Name: I have a Skype account, but I'd feel more comfortable if I could pm it to you instead of posting it for all the internet to see it
  • Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 5
  • Favorite Mod: Thermal Expansion/Tinkers Construct
  • Do you plan to record? Sadly no, but in the long run I may
  • What does Zaepora love? Ocelots c:
  • What do you like to do in Minecraft?  Building and exploring (mostly)
  • Why do you want to be on our server? I've been trying to get accepted into a whitelisted server since february, because I've played in a small closed community server before (Vanilla minecraft) and the experience of playing with people was quite enjoyable. Since I've been failing miserably at being accepted in one, I started trying out open servers and the experience has been pretty terrible so far, with a couple of map resets (and therefore a lot of work gone to oblivion), people who join just to steal, grief and cause damage, and then leave forever, and stuff of that sort. Long story short, I just want to play with people, have fun, but I want to be abled to chill and relax too. This looks like a fine place I like the rules and mindset you guys have (at least at a first glance).
  • What else should we know about you? I'm a little bit of a loner, I like doing things on my own and get my stuff due to my own hard work, this doesn't mean I don't like interacting with other people, I do like helping others when they need it and I love watching what people can do with the resources provided by the game, I also LOVE pumpkins, I normally build my base around the first patch of pumpkins I find. 

1. Minecraft Name: droogy343
  2. Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules) Will give if accepted
  3. Age: 18
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 5
  5. Favorite Mod: Tinkers Construct and Thermal Expansion
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? Build a base and expanding
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? I've been looking for a small-ish AoTBT server to play around with other people and learn new things.
  10. What else should we know about you? I'm about to graduate with summer just around the corner and I have a lot of free time