1.0.10 {AOTBT Server} {WhiteList} {PvP On} {No Stealing/Griefing}

Hello, I am TheCantStopMe. I have been playing Attack of the B Team ever since it started. I love the mudpack andhave decided to start up a whitelisted server for it. The number of people who are on the server will be between 10-15, but if I get more apps I will possibly upgrade the server.

- No raiding, griefing, steeling, etc

- Pvp is on. but no eccesive killing

- Some anti lag plugins will be added in

Please fill out the app below if you are interested:

IGN:

Youtube (Optional):

What you are good at:

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join:

Time Zone:

I will contact you through Skype if you have been accepted.

IGN:TheCraftMaster78

Youtube (Optional):

What you are good at: I like adventuring and i can be ok at redstone and project red but not a pro. 

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join: I played this modpack in singleplayer for about 2 months and had a lot of fun but found that i got bored of being by myself. I will follow any rules that I need to and will be friendly as long as others are to me. 

Time Zone: Pacific (California)

P.S. It would be great if you could contact me through my email as well if i am accepted into the server [email protected] Thanks.

Edited by TheCraftMaster78

Hello my name is Austin and I would really like to join your server it sounds like a lot of fun

IGN: cccminer

What are you good at?: I like learning about different mods and coming up with a way to make them work together

Why should you pick me?: I don't want to be cocky and say I'm an amazing builder but I do like to say that I can bring alot of interesting and cool things to do

Why do you want to join?: I like playing with other people because it's really more of a multi player modpack. I've tried other servers (non whitelisted ones) and it just isn't the same feel if you know every body who will play on the server then you can learn to trust them and have fun with them

YouTube: N/A but maybe in the future

Time zone: Mountain time Utah

Skips: Austin.Cardon

Thanks for taking the time to read this and if I do make it it would be the most convenient to just pm me on here. Thanks again I hope you will consider me!

Edited by cccminer

IGN:Rustybair642

Youtube (Optional):

What you are good at: Thats what i wish to find out. 

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join: I want to join the server to broaden my mind in the attacl of the bteam experience. I have only played it a little while and would like to enjoy have fun and play with others

Time Zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

IGN: makualey

Youtube (Optional):no

What you are good at: I am a good builder and love using the carpenters mod.  And i know the basics about machinery 

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join: I am friendly and I am willing to help. I would be also active on the server a lot.

Time Zone:  Uk (UTC+00:00)

IGN: Reqhz

Youtube (Optional): nope

What you are good at: I learn stuff pretty fast, allowing me to get right into the different mods and figuring out what they are all about. I would also consider myself a good'ish builder.

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join:I'd love to be a part of a small community, i've been trying to get into a couple of whitelisted servers, but unfortunatly i didn't fit in there. If you need help, i'll be there to help you :)

Time Zone: UK (UTC+00:00)

IGN: The_Overlord_

Youtube (Optional): not yet

What you are good at: I'm still learning, but have the basics of most of the mods down, um.. id say im pretty average at everything really, i dabble in redstone, i can build, but im not good at massive projects such as castles or whatnot

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join: id like to be part of a community, im a good help and i don't mind if you need help doing meanial tasks, i say im not good at big projects but if you tell me where to put stuff i could be helpful.

Time Zone: UK (UTC+00:00)

IGN: CageTheBeast35

Youtube (Optional):

What you are good at: I am semi-good at building, Really good at Tinkerers construct and Flans

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join: I work good with people and have a lot of potential i guess

Time Zone: Central European Time

IGN: DragonKing129

Youtube (Optional): no

What you are good at: Witchery, tinkers, galacticcraft and some of thermal, and building

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join: I want to join to have some fun on attack of the bteam and I can help out people and for my age I am mature:) Also you should pick me because I wanna have some fun

Time Zone: pst

IGN:jameslionbreath

Youtube (Optional):jameslionbreath

What you are good at:building redstoning and some mods

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join:me a good person and kind :)(exept when people blow my fuse
XD)and why i wana join cause thers not alot of servers 2 join :/ plus this the first one i see that has no greifing and rain on :DD

Time Zone:idk O.o

Skype:jameslion.1 (check that it sais Utuado,pr caus e thats mine)

IGN: RebelWith_A_Hat

Youtube:None

What you are good at: Building and helping people

Why should i pick you: i love playing games and would love to be part of a small community to play bream with

Time zone: u.s eastern

IGN: bucky_beaver

Youtube (Optional): none

What you are good at: Being friendly and I'm quite good at gathering

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join: I'm a nice guy and enjoy playing with others and doing community events

Time Zone: EST

IGN: GhermanSUA2

Youtube (Optional): VoidGamer13

What you are good at: As Skills: Building, Exploring, Crafting. As Mods: Witchery, Thermal Expansion, TiCon, Necromancy, Food Plus, Advanced Genetics and some basic ones.

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join: I'm a really great builder and a really fair and kind person. I'm writing this apply just because I want to record some AotBT and because I'm really excited to join a nice server with an awesome, peaceful community to play with. I'm a competitive gamer, but I haven't, I don't and I won't cheat. I'm a person who thinks the opinions of other people are more important than my own. This is why I do all I can do so everyone likes anything I make.

Time Zone: (UTC+02:00) Athens, Bucharest

I hope you will see this.

IGN: cw9995

Youtube (Optional):

What you are good at: Thermal Expansion, MineFactory Reloaded, Advanced Genetics

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join: Because I've been looking for a small, whitelisted server where I can build in peace and contribute to said server in any way I can.

Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC - 6:00)

IGN:BaconBitz4

Youtube (Optional):I can't record modpacks ( too much lag )

What you are good at: tinkers, and other simple mods, but I am trying to learn

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join: I really want to find a good server, every one i join has corruption, drama, or shuts down. I want to find a really good solid server!

Time Zone: Central Time Zone

IGN: Schnauzer23

Youtube (Optional): Nope

What you are good at: I can handle ThermalExpansion, Tinkers Construct, MinefactoryReloaded and I might get into witchery

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join: I am/was on another server but it has a HUGE downtime so I cant join almost anytime and I really enjoy playing online AOTBT, I like to build stuff for and with the community, make pranks to others (if they dont have any problem of course)  and also help others

Time Zone: GMT/UTC - 3

Edited by Schnauzer23

IGN: wyatt_02

What you are good at: I am proficient in witchery. I am a fairly good builder.

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join: You should pick me because i have been looking for a white-listed server (I have played on multiple other servers but non of them have been white-listed, I have also ran my own white-listed server. I believe that I would be a great addition to your server.

Time Zone: Pacific (California)

IGN: spyroscaler

youtube: in the process of getting it started

what I am good at: big build ideas and grinding for them, also I am very friendly so I like helping others

Why you should add me/ why I want to join:..... lets be frank. you really have 0 reasons to add me no matter what I say. I want to join because a whitelisted server will be fun for me after several very bad non-whitelisted almost made me condemn this game for the rest of my life, plus I like and thrive in small groups.

timezone: Eastern standard time (Ohio)

skype: Jonathan Schmitt ( my name has a blue lizard for the picture)

IGN: muteplay

Youtube (Optional):

What you are good at: building 

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join: i would like to build my extrodinary creations and make new friends

Time Zone: eastern standard Canada

IGN:Dia_Dragonblood

Youtube:Nope I only watch it

What you are good at:alot of the stuff cant really say exact but I know that I want to get into dinos ^-^

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join:I tend to be a really great sport and I really like this pack but its not fun to play alone and all of the servers I go on are complete crap One I went to had all mods banned XD it was just normal so I figured I might give a white listed server a try.

Time Zone:
PDT
Skype:Reno Bolte            um if you cant find it the picture is a red eye with bloody tear drop ^-^ don't know if that will help

IGN: BlazeBuster32

What you are good at: Building, a little redstoning and I'm good at buildcraft and those types of mods

Why should I pick you/why do you want to join: I've been looking for a small community server and this sounds great!

Time Zone: European