Induction smelter

mrsilly67

So i have an applied Energistics thing set up and was gonna make it so i can automaticly make redstone energy conduits, although im having a problem with the induction smelter, i had it automaticly put in the pulverised obsidian, but the lead is not going in, but i messed around with it and now the obsidian isn't going in so im not sure what to do....

Picture of furnace: '>

Picture of ME Interface: '>

if you need any other picture, let me know

EDIT: it seems to always go into the purple slot, so how do i seperate the items?

Edited by mrsilly67

set the input on the induction smelter too blue.  The ME interface will do the seperating..  Also suggest setting the blocking mode on the ME Interface too "do not push crafting items if inventory contains items".  It's the lower tab on the left side of the interfaces gui.  This should allow multiple crafting recipes to be used in the same smelter without their components getting mixed together.

Edited by jakalth

set the input on the induction smelter too blue.  The ME interface will do the seperating..  Also suggest setting the blocking mode on the ME Interface too "do not push crafting items if inventory contains items".  It's the lower tab on the left side of the interfaces gui.  This should allow multiple crafting recipes to be used in the same smelter without their components getting mixed together.

Thanks! that worked

Well, glad that it worked. But the standard way (coming from Thermal Expansion) is using two export interfaces connecting to two different sides of the Induction Smelter. Then you simply set those to green and purple in the Smelter interface, which means separate inputs. Blue means unified input, which can be a problem for this particular machine.

Granted, it gets a little crowded around that block with one power connection, two export and one import interface attached. But such is the price of progress...