Stop graves spawn skeletons?

Targren

Is there any way to stop gravestones from spawning skeletons? It's been a big problem on the server I'm on, where someone will "claim" in the nether so players can't break blocks (including their own graves) -- bad enough, but worse is when those graves start spewing out skeletons, which kill the players going back after their graves, which make more graves to spew more skeletons.. you can see where I'm going with this.  Big pieces of the nether keep turning into powerpoint.

I looked in openblocks.cfg and openmods.cfg, but didn't see anything that looked like it could control this. Did I miss something, or is it some kind of cross-mod setting or something?

If this was possible it would of been through the OpenBlocks.cfg file since its a part of open blocks. However, there is no setting in it that dictates if mob spawning should be done for graves and thus cannot be disabled through that means.

I'm surprised it's a big problem for people getting their stuff back - the unarmed skeleton should be the weakest offensive mob in the game (same health as the skeleton, same behaviour as the zombie so effectively a lower health, lower damage zombie).

If there's a bunch of skeletons turning it into a slideshow or something nastier (several big heatscar spiders or something) then I could see how it might cause an issue for an unarmed and unarmored player though.  I guess there's a legitimate use for things that break the area protection after all :P