Why?

Guest fondelaar

im ashamed. i was probated for 1 day.....

edit:

omg i still am blind/deaf and whatever you like to call it! how do i get normal again?????

Guest fondelaar

that makes no sence at all....

what your saying is: you have to break the rules (in my case, ask if its legit to do *bumb*) again, to get normal? i think ill be banned then!!

if your trying to get me banned, ****** you

that makes no sence at all....

what your saying is: you have to break the rules (in my case, ask if its legit to do *bumb*) again, to get normal? i think ill be banned then!!

if your trying to get me banned, ****** you

I'm still fairly new here, but I'm pretty sure that if you want to get un-kellered, you need to

1. Make sense

2. Have a decent grasp of the English language

3. Be able to spell at a 4th grade level

So far you have not shown an ability to do any of these things.

I hope that helped.

im ashamed. i was probated for 1 day.....

edit:

omg i still am blind/deaf and whatever you like to call it! how do i get normal again?????

Ok, you need to follow these exact steps....I'll prolly get banned for telling you this, but I think you need help.

1. Change your avatar to a picture of Bill cosby, with a creeper somewhere in the picture.

2. Pm the user "PuddingHuxtable" with the message "Zippidy boppy zoppy. I got the pudding for the treehouse of wonder on atlantic street. Alert the magic conch of your decision."

3. If he replies at all, forward the both messages to cheap shot. Pray for mercy.

Or, if he doesnt reply, Make a 3x3x24 tower in minecraft out of alternating layers of Diamond, Gold, Iron, Gold, lapis, and clay blocks.

4. Send the picture of said tower to Jay? with the message "The pig has eaten the rainicorn. Alert the falcons."

If you follow these steps, you'll be unkellered in a few days.

Alternatively, stick to the forums, and don't be an idiot, and you'll be unkellered when your ready.

2. Pm the user "PuddingHuxtable" with the message "Zippidy boppy zoppy. I got the pudding for the treehouse of wonder on atlantic street. Alert the magic conch of your decision."

I have nothing particularly interesting to add, this just made me laugh really hard.