BD Sphax not working on tekkit

I need some help with my texture pack on the classic tekkit. I have the 64 Bit BD Sphax texture pack in the tekkit texture pack folder. But when i go to my texture packs i see it and when i click on it my textures dont change. I would really like some help because im used to this texture pack to the normal textures. Pls help me if possible :)

the first two possible problems that come to mind are:

(1) did you get both the vanilla Sphax back AND the Tekkit add-on?  You need to place the add-on portion *inside* the base zip file.

(2) once you have them merged, are you sure that the file structure is correct?  Once, I accidentally created a folder within a folder when I rezipped the archive (e.g., my folder structure should have been Sphax/textures but was actually Sphax/Sphax/textures).

I'm sure you already read through this stuff, but just trying to be thorough, so you might re-read the install instructions here: http://bdcraft.net/forum/128x64x32x-tekkit-smp-312-addon-pack

I havent put any add ons, on. i have just downloaded the the normal BD Sphax texture packs and put them into the texture pack folder for tekkit classic and vanilla

Edited by Amourax

Which texture pack version did you download?  Are you using the same version for both Tekkit Classic and Vanilla?  Share links to where you got the files (and which specific ones); maybe that's related.