What Mod Are You Best At: Tinkers Construct

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign: TreyBlazer95

Why Would You Like To Join: I would like to join because i to try something new

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: none but ill learn

What Mod Are You Best At: tinkers construct. but ill learn some more if need to be

IGN:HaleemBeast

why i want to join: I want to join because i love playing other people and not to many people.I am very friendly and mature and very creative.

best mod: im good at tinker construct and fossil achiology

email:[email protected]

Ign:macx22

Why Would You Like To Join:i like a small frendly server with out griefing

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: not a lot

What Mod Are You Best At: no one

IGN: Chief987

Skype name: edominx

Why you want to join the server: Living in a small community, doing projects with other members of the community

What mods you think you'll focus on: Tinkers Construct, Flans, Galacticraft and Thermal Expansion

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: On a scale of 1-10, I would say about 7.

What Mod Are You Best At: Tinkers Construct

Ign:Nineteen_

Why Would You Like To Join: Im tired of starting new worlds and getting bored after a few days and would like too play with other people to have fun :)

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: 8/10

What Mod Are You Best At: Minefactory Reloaded

THIS IS FOR ME AND MY BROTHER :)

Ign: rebelsparx, joshgo66

Why Would You Like To Join: I would like to join because I want a close Community to play the game with and it will be an awesome time playing with you people :D, I want to join because I feel the like I need a closer community to make the game more fun for me and my brother.

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: I have only had a few months of experience with the mod pack but I know quite a lot about the mods through my few months of AOTBT. I have had lots of time with the mods in this mod pack in other mod packs so i know quite a lot about this mod pack i guess i've been playing for about 2-3 months maybe?

What Mod Are You Best At: Thermal Expansion, Tinker's Construct. Tinker's Construct, Witchery.

In Game Nick: Gav3x   :hchatter:

Modpack Experience: I've pretty much maxed single player out, i'm still learning though!

Basic Online Times: Mostly all day..

Favorite Mod: Witchery or Tinkers Construct

Why do you want to play on the Server: I want a friendly non-griefing whitelisted community!

What do you like to do on the Server: Experience the mod, and help other players out?

What should we know about you: Nothing else really  :P I'm very social?

:nyan:   :nyan:   :nyan:   :nyan:   :nyan:   :nyan:   :nyan:   :nyan:

Ign: MrSquidon

Why Would You Like To Join: Build some neat houses/buildings, help others.

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: I've been doing some stuff on Single player and good with the redstone energy junk.

What Mod Are You Best At: Attack of the B-Team.

Ign: ShadowTruth1

Why Would You Like To Join:Im Looking for an attack of the b team server to livestream on

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: Im Completely New to this modpack lolz

What Mod Are You Best At: Ehh Completely New as stated before

Edited by ShadowTunk11

Ign:jeffreyvde

Why Would You Like To Join:I realy love Attack of the b-team because of the great things you can do in it and a withelisted server is more fun because it nicer than a big server.

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT:I have been playing since it is released.

What Mod Are You Best At: Witchery

Ign: LhuneCeletanina

Why Would You Like To Join:  I want a smaller, lag free/grief free/drama free server to set up a moon base!

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT:  Experienced in all mods EXCEPT Witchery

What Mod Are You Best At:  Advanced Genetics & Galacticraft

Ign: justgetloud

Why Would You Like To Join: for fun

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: anything witchery. thermal expansion

What Mod Are You Best At: Witchery

Ign: wiki2434

Why Would You Like To Join: Because I am looking for a small, friendly, modded server were i can goof off with a community of friendly players

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: little/moderate.

What Mod Are You Best At: Not any specific  mods but i really like tinkers and sync

IGN:94401

Why I want to join: I have tried many servers, and they seem great. But after a wile they go down and you can never get on them again. I would like this server to be different.

Experience with the mod pack: 8/10

Favorite thing to do: Witchery

If you need anything else just ask :)

Ign: Trent365

Why Would You Like To Join: because i find it super boring playing with no one and since none of my friends play mc i thought why not try this :)

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: i have a pretty good experience with it i was on 2 servers before hand white listed ones like this both were great and fun 1st sever the owner shut down and we herd no word from him the 2nd sever played on for about 2 months and the owner couldn't afford to keep it going so that got shut down but fun while it was up so i have a pretty good experience with it :)

What Mod Are You Best At: i think mostly building just like most people haha XD

Skype: i do have a Skype but i prefer no to post it on here since it is my full name but if i get accepted i will msg it to you on here :)

Ign: megatron2262
Why Would You Like To Join: I don't like big servers and love playing with others
How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: about a month and a half
What Mod Are You Best At: tinkers' construct

Ign: gferrol118

Why Would You Like To Join: its more fun playing on a multiplayer server and the last attack of the b team server i played on closed because the owner stopped paying for it

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: ive been playing attack of the bteam since it first came out

What Mods Are You Best At: witchery, minefactory reloaded, tinkers construct, thermal expansion and advanced genetics

Edited by gferrol118

Ign: max7258

Why Would You Like To Join: Because i want to be able to play this mod with other people, and I'm sick of finding servers that you can't actually get     started without someone briefing you

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: Not a lot, but i know a bit about some of the mods

What Mod Are You Best At: Honestl.. not sure

Ign: TropicalFarts

Why Would You Like To Join: Would like to join a whitelisted community-style server.

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: a few weeks + I've watched bdub's and genny b's LPs

What Mod Are You Best At: Tinker's Construct

Edited by TropicalFarts

Ign:pandamaster123

Why Would You Like To Join: i want to be apart of a fun, friendly community

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: 7

What Mod Are You Best At: advanced genetics

I would like to join I have be playing minecraft for 3 years.

I am 15.

My Username is fedds12345.

I live is CO

I have be Attack of the B team ever since it came out and very familiar with witchery, Food plus, tinkers con struck and morph

My Skype is kyle.feddersen123

It would make me very happy if you would let me play on your server :D I am very friendly

-Simon

• 2 weeks later...

ign: Cmoore42

why would you like to join: ive been playing single player for a while now and would to play on a whitelisted server.

how much experiance do you have: 8-9

best mod: tinkers, witchery 

IGN: Dog9104

Why do I want to join? I would like to join for several reasons. 1. I have a youtube channel and I would love to start a series of attack of the B-Team but I need a server haha. 2. I really just want a community style server that I can play on with new people.

How much experience do you have? I have a fair bit of experience in Attack of the B-Team, I would say about 3-4 months.

AOTBT: I guess you could say I specialize in a few different mods, I enjoy tinkerers construct a lot and consider myself very good at it, im also very good at building with certain types of block mods and enjoy to build period.

A bit more: I have also sent a copy of this application to what I Believe to be your account, Thank you.

Edited by dog9104

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons