Small Whitelisted Server for friendly players 1.0.10b

Hey guys, I'm hosting a small private server for me and a few other people, and i would like to add more to the few we have :) I'm a simple to please person, the only real thing i ask for is not to see people fighting. No, this does not mean no-pvp.. it just means being mature. If someone doesn't want to do the pvp, then don't kill them needlessly. Really common stuff i seek, just a little maturity :)

Heres the application form~

Ign:

Why Would You Like To Join:

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT:

What Mod Are You Best At:

Just so you know, my main contact will be through skype. if you -really- want to convince me, you can contact me on skype rather than put an app in.

Ticklethypickle is my skype name, so feel free to contact me through it.

Just a little added extra, i would prefer players over the age of 16, however, i will not turn down anyone younger if you impress me. :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign: Snoker18

Why Would You Like To Join: Well single player is getting lonely for me and playing in open servers is not that much fun.

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: 8

What Mod Are You Best At: Witchery! And tinker

Ign:butterboyrules

Why would you like to join:I would like to join because I've never joined a whitelist server and I like friendly communities

How much Expirence have you got in AOTBT:I've been playing for about 4 months so I've got quite a bit of Expirence but I'm not good with technical mods.

What mod are you best at:tinkers construct

I hope I get accepted If I'd do thx a lot

Also my YouTube account is Shout Out Mc I will do a vids if I get accepted!

Edited by masterzombie808

Ign: rockhog
Why Would You Like To Join: The AotBT server I play on is borked and won't let me on.. :l
How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: I'm pretty good at it. I use advanced genetics, tinkers construct, starting thermal expansion, and a few other misc items from some mods.
What Mod Are You Best At: Tinker's construct or advanced genetics excluding the removing genes part. Like I said above, I'm getting into thermal expansion on singleplayer. I'd consider myself decent with that mod.

Some extra:
I have autism, mild aspergers, ADHD, tourettes, and some other things so I can be weird at times. I also might say rude/mean stuff, but I usually never mean it.

Thanks for reading! c:
Edited by rockhog

Ign:Angelfish11

Why Would You Like To Join: I've been wanting to get back into playing with mods, a small whitelisted server sounds just perfect for that.

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: Quite a bit, I used to play frequently.

What Mod Are You Best At: I have decent knowledge in most of the mods, I don't think any particularly stand out

Ign:Angelfish11

Why Would You Like To Join: I've been wanting to get back into playing with mods, a small whitelisted server sounds just perfect for that.

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: Quite a bit, I used to play frequently.

What Mod Are You Best At: I have decent knowledge in most of the mods, I don't think any particularly stand out

I added you on skype ^_^ i'll give you the ip when you accept :P

Ign: MiningPro

Why Would You Like To Join: I have been looking for this kind of server for a really long time so you should accept me so I can father the server you know cause I am old and that.. haha

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: I would say some.. I have not found a decent server to really be interested in learning tons of mods but I pretty good (:

What Mod Are You Best At: Hmm this is tricky, since I have not really went to deep  with them, but I love my minions ;D

Ign: FallenArchen

Location:Serbia-Hope that doesn't bother you cuz i can write and speak on English :D

Why Would You Like To Join:I want to be in a friendly community with someone to have fun :D Not to be mean to others like in mostly all non-whitelisted servers.I want to be friendly and play with someone else.You know what i mean! ;) And also i'm mature since i passed the age of 7.

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT:I played it since it got out and i'm very good with it.Also i'm a great builder good with technology and redstone.

What Mod Are You Best At:Witchery (Don't worry i would be a good witch),T-Construct,Carpenters Block and ALOT MORE!

Edited by FallenArchen

Ign:bracken453
Why Would You Like To Join:i have been playing on a public server for a while and it has got boring as i have lost all my witchery items and had to start witchery again so i would really like to join a smaller server that not just anyone can join so i know i wont get raided etc.
How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: i have played it since it came out
What Mod Are You Best At:witchery and adv genetics

AVOID THIS SERVER THEY ARE COMPLETE HALF WITS AND BULLIES

Sigh... You're 21, you came onto my server, you then acted inappropriately to kids who are a 3rd of your age, at which point you thought that due to your age you had a right to say what you wanted. You are more of a child then the children who are playing on my server. Feel free to "bash" my server as much as you like, it does not change the fact that you came on, you were rude, you were disrespectful, and you were removed. Any further post by you will just continue showing your immaturity that we had the "pleasure" of seeing earlier. Enjoy your stay on someone elses server.

Sigh... You're 21, you came onto my server, you then acted inappropriately to kids who are a 3rd of your age, at which point you thought that due to your age you had a right to say what you wanted. You are more of a child then the children who are playing on my server. Feel free to "bash" my server as much as you like, it does not change the fact that you came on, you were rude, you were disrespectful, and you were removed. Any further post by you will just continue showing your immaturity that we had the "pleasure" of seeing earlier. Enjoy your stay on someone else's server

I'm just wondering since i don't have Skype can i join and will you message me on this if i get accepted

Edited by bracken453

Sigh... You're 21, you came onto my server, you then acted inappropriately to kids who are a 3rd of your age, at which point you thought that due to your age you had a right to say what you wanted. You are more of a child then the children who are playing on my server. Feel free to "bash" my server as much as you like, it does not change the fact that you came on, you were rude, you were disrespectful, and you were removed. Any further post by you will just continue showing your immaturity that we had the "pleasure" of seeing earlier. Enjoy your stay on someone elses server.

THIS ALSO JOKES ARE NOT ALLOWED ONE JOKE GETS KIDS ON YOU SO FAST, AVOID AT ALL COSTS

I'm just wondering since i don't have Skype can i join and will you message me on this if i get accepted

yes :) anyone who is accepted will be contacted through message on here if they do not have skype :)

IGN: FR3Di

Why Would You Like To Join :I would like to play on a server that has a friendly small community and is helpful towards one another.

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: I have quite a bit of experience as i have played it in the past and have seen videos related to it.

What Mod Are You Best At: I am best at MineFactory reloaded and Tinkers Construct.

Ign: bucky_beaver

Why Would You Like To Join: I enjoy playing and working to get with others who enjoy the mod pack

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: I have played before in both single and multiplayer

What Mod Are You Best At: Galaticraft

IGN: Lod_Teagan

Why Would You Like To Join: I would like to contribute to a smallish server where all my stuff isn't greifed

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: I've watched over 100 videos and have experimented with multiple mods

What Mod Are You Best At: I am best in galacticraft & secret rooms mod

IGN: jlothrid

Why join?: because I like being able to play online with others and see their creativity

AOTBTEXP: all single player creative mode, usually not a big server player

best mod: not really good at any particular mod, just like to play

Skype: I don't remember if I get invited i'll look it up and put it in a pm

It's not an attitude. It's an ultimatum. Pick one

you think you're smart? all I see is a little kid screaming for attention, all though whatever you want to think? then go think it, now please do me a favour and swiftly take your business else where.

• Moderators

you think you're smart? all I see is a little kid screaming for attention, all though whatever you want to think? then go think it, now please do me a favour and swiftly take your business else where.

Get bent it is then. Enjoy a week vacation from using this forum

Ign: Toxicstein

Why Would You Like To Join: I've been searching for an active, yet small Attack of the B-Team server for quite a while, and would like to play with friendly, mature people.

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: I have quite a bit of modded Minecraft experience, so I know most of the mods in AOTBT quite well, apart from  a few that I haven't tinkered with, e.g. qCraft

What Mod Are You Best At: I'd say either Tinker's Construct or Advanced Genetics.

Edited by Toxicstein_

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons