Can anyone make a modpack?

ShadoWolfPro

Please Help!!!

I love playing minecraft with mods and have been trying to find a modpack with a certain list of mods in it. I couldn't find any that had all of them, and I'm completely hopeless at making a modpack myself. If there's someone out there who can do it, can you make one with the following mods?:

NEI
Orespawn
Witchery
Ars Magika 2
Thaumcraft
Morph
Treecapitator
WAILA
Damage Indicators
Galacticraft
Biomes o plenty
Mystcraft
Zan's Minimap
Tinkers Construct

Thank you so much if you can!!!
Edited by ShadoWolfPro

Not to criticize your choices (that's for the modpacker to do, and that certainly isn't me), but I see a lot of magical mods, utility mods and... galacticraft, a tech mod?  Why the lone tech mod?  Anyway, good luck with your modpack.

[Autocorrect tried to change 'modpack' to 'mudpack.'  Maybe I should just start letting it.]

Edited by Doomzzday01

ALIGHT! Should be finished in few minutes here… I should mention you MUST put links back to some of the mods like ars magica and BAP under your licensing and permissions. And this must be non-profit and you can not claim creation to any mods.

And BTW the sync mod and the statues mod were added, and removed tree-capitator and damage indicators. DI works weird with WAILA, which does about the same thing. Tree capitator could work fine, but I feel that would remove the purpose for tinker's construct's lumber axes so to compensate I added sync. 

Also TMech works was put in. 

Oh yeah how to use this: 

Download it

rename the .zip to what you want

put it in a file sharing account's folder (like copy.com)

wait for that to register (taking pretty long on this end… :(

on the web page/share and copy the share-link

paste that link into the mod pack location back on the technic launcher's create a mod pack section

add ?download=1 to the end of it (this enables the direct download) 

add licensing and permissions

save

copy the URL address of the pack

paste that in the technic launcher

run it

Play!

• 2 weeks later...

I need someone to make a me a modpack i have no idea how to make them so if someone would for me i will give them the list of mods and they could add a few mods too also I will give the name they dont have to use it i'm just suggesting the name.

Edited by Dregonna

I need someone to make a me a modpack i have no idea how to make them so if someone would for me i will give them the list of mods and they could add a few mods too also I will give the name they dont have to use it i'm just suggesting the name.

:)