[1.0.10b] Jumanji AOTBT [PVP] [20 Slots] [Whitelist] [Nothing Banned, Nothing Added]

jumanjibanner_zpsbdfbde5d.jpg

Server IP:

It's a secret and will be forwarded to you if and when you have been accepted :D 

Rules:

There are no rules, this server is based on trust and trust alone!!

There are NO mods removed or added on this server, it's kinda "Vanilla" AOTBT, likewise with banned items....there aren't any!!

Reason behind this server is to provide a 24/7 playable server for the AOTBT population, it has 20 slots, no more! Ideally you will be a YouTuber or somebody looking to start recording and want a friendly server to do so on. Either way it's no biggy!!

At the moment it's just me, I've done bits around spawn, but mainly got going with my starter house and provisions. Spawn is yours so please feel free to do what you think is necessary. OH, by the way, did i mention there's already a village there!!??

I'm looking for mature players aged 18+, BUT, I may consider younger

Leave the usual below and I'll get back to you as soon as physically possible

(if you have a YouTube channel already leave that as well)

Edited by M4rshy

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Luke, or as my internet friends call me, Lucas.

I'm 16, but I'm not some snot-nosed kid looking to ruin your day for the laughs.

I'm from the southern U.S. but I'm not some racist hick.

I'm a musician, I play pretty much anything with strings.

I'm looking for a small server to play AotBT with some chill people,

and possibly make some friends along the way.

Anyways, my information is below and if you read this far I hope you'll consider me.

IGN: xlucaslown

Amount I'd play: Whenever I can

Stuff I like to do in Minecraft: Building, exploring, pretty much everything. (I'm a derp at techno jib jab)

My experience with this pack is limited, but I do know a little bit.

And here concludes my Application. I do hope you'll consider me despite my age.

If you read all this, then cheers.            

-L

IGN:bullred1mc

Skype name:bullred_minecraft-1

Stuff to do:a bit of building and a bit of everything

Amount i play:Days with no school

Pack experience:5/10

I'll Help with anything if i choose to, Please consider This

IGN: Kottis

I’m a laid-back, helpful guy, a decent builder, and I have a good deal of experience with most of the mods in AotBT. I have been looking for a friendly and stable server since the one I used to play on closed down, and this one seems promising!

IGN: Newhaven13

In game skills: I love to explore, learn new things and help others when I can.

I've been playing Minecraft on and off for the past three years. I'll admit I'm fairly new to the AoTB modpack, but I'm excited to learn all it has to offer. I'd like to join a small server/community where we can share our experiences and help each other grow. I'm tired of playing solo, so I'm really looking forward to playing with others. :)

This application is for 2 people me and my brother.

IGN: joshgo66, rebelsparx

Other Info: We like to build a lot and we would like a close community to play the game with.

We know a lot about the mods on here like Tinker's Construct, Thermal Expansion, Witchery, Necromancy, Galacticraft.

And that's all i guess :) hope you accept us because we are really hoping for a close community server. :)

IGN: Armel0910

In game skills: building redstone adventurer, i like to teach people how things work if they need my help

YouTube(if you have one):

Why you feel you should be accepted: im a very nice person and im looking for a great server where nobody can mess with my stuff without my permission, what is very difficult to find. and its why i will apreciate a lot if im accepted on this server.

I can speak French, Dutch and English

Im very experienced in this modpack

Edited by armel0910

IGN: ldoane19

In-Game Skills: I do a lot of building and farming, and I also like exploring.

Why I feel I should be accepted: I know that I am only 13, but I have been playing Minecraft since 2010. I consider myself a very friendly person, and I do well with other people. I have watched every ATOB episode by BdoubleO100, GenerikB, and ChimneySwift11. I have played a little bit of AoTB in single-player so I am very familliar with the modpack. I would greatly appreciate it if I got accepted to the server because I always have had problems with people blowing up my bases and taking all my stuff in other multiplayer servers. 

About Me: I am 13 years old and just graduated the 7th grade. (yay!) I am a straight A student and I play the Viola. I've been playing Minecraft for about 4 years, and I plan on playing it well through high school :). I have one brother and two step-sisters, who all play minecraft. I would greatly appriciate it if I got into this server. I look forward to hearing from you (hopefully) 

Thank You

-Laurel

IGN: Bounty_Stalker

Skype: Bounty_Stalker (my mike is broken so I will not talk very often :P)

In-Game Skills: I am a great survival expert and love the witchery mod. I am just good at Minecraft in general

Why I feel as if I should be accepted: I have never played on a whitelisted server but I always thought it would be fun! It just seemed awesome to not have a fear of being raided or attacked (unless it is for fun) on a server. I want to have fun and be awesome (Ill get a new mike soon or try to fix mine)

About me: I enjoy minecraft and am an A and B student. I go to a private school though, and it is hard there :P. I enjoy minecraft and sometimes play it with my friends and my little brother. I just think this will be awesome and hope you invite me!

IGN: JordRossWBA

In Game Skills: Helping people and mostly Carpenters Blocks and tinkers construct

Why should i be accepted?: Because im not the type of person who griefs and ruins servers, im the type of person who loves the concept of having a minecraft community and everybody making things to help other people, id love to be able to do that.

Have i ever been banned? NOPE

I may not be a youtuber but I can help people out plus I want to have a ChimneySwift11 in there! I never grief on purpose and I looooove pranks! My age is not to be told but I play rated M games so I can deal with some language. I also update my posts for the best grammar!

I do not curse, the closest thing that I say that is near a curse is fudge. So I : 1, never grief, 2, fast type (bad grammar while fast typing but not terrible), 3, I am a warlock, and 4, I am friendly but I can get upset so if I do, tell me to take a chill pill, relax, or take a break.   

IGN: TheDiamondRanger

Edited by TheDiamondRanger

IGN: joMAMAisBOSS

In-Game Skills: I am a great survival expert and love the archimades ships. I am just good at Minecraft in general. I never cheat unless told to.

Why I feel as if I should be accepted: I have never played on a server that actually wanted people so i thought it would be fun! It just looked awsome that for once you do not have to worry about being killed 24/7 and being greifed 24/7 365 (unless it is for fun) on a server. I just want to make new friends and play legit

About me: I enjoy minecraft and am an straight A student! :) I always play with my friends/family and play on MC YT'S servers!

In Conclusion I hope you accept my little story resume thing and I will pray that I will be accepted!

God Bless!

Gabe T.

JordRossWBA and NotTheBestName, welcome to Jumanji!

joMAMAisBOSS and Fairy_Tail_Natsu, sorry guys but your too young

TheDiamondRanger whats your age dude?

7 slots left

ign: THEofficalEMD

in game skills: im an expert at power, tinkers, and im a good builder and i love to help the newer people to the server

Edited by THEofficalEMD

IGN: MegaXarth

In Game Skills: Helping people and mostly Carpenters Blocks and tinkers construct

Why should i be accepted?: Because I'm into collaborating, and can help newbies and veterans with mods because I know a good bit of them, but still can learn a good bit as well.

Have I been banned from any server? No.

YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Xarthication

I said I am not saying but I play rate M games. I think that people should not judge by age but by maturity so please don't ask but remember, I am helpful and I play rated M games (with cursing) . Also, I just want to play a server where the mods and admins are good(one of the top servers I play has 1 bad mod...), I enjoy great communities, I try to help until I become the full out NSFY Warlock ( well... I will help a tad), and just please say yes, I think everyone here wants fun, right?

Edited by TheDiamondRanger

My in-game name is lockdown142, but my Skype name is lockdown402. I am 17 years old and I am going to be a senior in High school after this summer, but I am trying to get a job. Other than that, I do have a girlfriend whom I am very much in love with. So my priorities are kind of in this order:    1. Girlfriend    2. Job (or obtaining thereof as it is right now) or School when it is in session    3. Anything else that happens to come up. Of course If I am accepted into the server, 3 will become 4 and my activity on the server would become 3. I don't plan on recording, but I would be more than okay with joining others in their recording sessions. I can be quite funny and productive when I must. In Minecraft, I like to explore, fight, and advance my Building abilities.  I enjoy small knit communities, if I am accepted and I enjoy the community (like people aren't rude, but actually welcoming), then I'd be exclusive to your server. I really want to try out this pack and learn it better, I love to build when I can and I want to dedicate some builds to my lovely lady.

IGN: MaeglinDubh

I and my two room-mates are all in our mid-20's, and sometimes play LAN. Thing is, that only works when the host of the day is home and online. Been looking for a server for us, and this one seems good. I play a bit, my room-mates play more. I'm often busy with gym stuff, medieval re-enactment stuff, pike drill stuff, and leatherworking, but I tend to find plenty of time for Minecraft.

I specialize in Thermal Expansion and Tinkers'. Getting into Minefactory.

I like thematic builds, and often build walls around villages of earth and timber, like a historical palisade.

I have a Skype, prefer TS3, and will offer my Skype if I'm accepted. I can provide my room-mates IGNs as well if you've got three slots left open.