"You must provide a valid link to your custom zip." Issue

lordarrani

So, I was working on a private modpack today, and just as things started to work, this happened. 

When I tried to launch the modpack it said.

"Error downloading file for the following pack: (name here)

Failed to download: (link to zip dropbox file here)

please consult modpack author"

Naturally, I looked at the link. it seems to me that the link is from the correct place in dropbox (share->rightclick download->copy link address), but technic doesn't seem to think so. Also, when I tried to re paste it, it said You must provide a valid link to your custom zip.

I don't know whether it's with technic, the link, or just user error on my part, but I need some help!

So, I was working on a private modpack today, and just as things started to work, this happened. 

When I tried to launch the modpack it said.

"Error downloading file for the following pack: (name here)

Failed to download: (link to zip dropbox file here)

please consult modpack author"

Naturally, I looked at the link. it seems to me that the link is from the correct place in dropbox (share->rightclick download->copy link address), but technic doesn't seem to think so. Also, when I tried to re paste it, it said You must provide a valid link to your custom zip.

I don't know whether it's with technic, the link, or just user error on my part, but I need some help!

Canges dropbox made to the links now broke this. See: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>