AOTBT Whitelisted Server 1.0.11a (Must come with one or two partners)

Hey guys, We have an AOTBT server that has been up for a little less than a month from now and for some reason we've invited a couple of people but they eventually stop playing. I'm not sure why but since then we've only had two major teams on the server and I was looking for some people to expand the server's players. I only have a few requests but the most important one is that you come with a friend or two. If you are applying you only have to apply for yourself but make sure you put your team mates' ign's. You are required to have skype and to join please fill out the application below...

ign's:

why you wan't to join:

what do you plan on doing:

how often will you play:

ages of you and your teammates:

extra comments (optional):

genders:

P.S. server restarts every hour. Also there's a glitch that may corrupt your player file and if it happens too many times we will have to kick you off the whitelist :)

IGN: XxDBOYTYLERxX     shloo304

Why I want to join: I am looking for a whitelisted server to join so I am able to record an AOTBT series for my youtube

What I plan on doing: everything possible and imaginable

shlo304 is 12

Extra comments: None

Edited by NO FEAR 777

ign's:Gunale and Nesamons

why you wan't to join:We always like small server that have a quaint community. We've gone on some other small servers and they were unfair and meanies :P

what do you plan on doing:Making the best of the community and creating awesome things from most of the mods.

how often will you play: It's summer so, very often.

ages of you and your teammates: 14, 14

extra comments (optional):Will there be fun pranks? (No harm done ;) )

genders: males

IGN's: iPwnKatkat & Endermanluv1 & HMRHD

Why you wan't to join: To play in a whitelisted server with people who enjoys playing AOTB with us

What do you plan on doing: Building, exploring, basically just playing with the mods provided

How often will you play: More than 3 hours a day on regular days

Ages of you and your teammates: 13 & 11 & 12 (We're all mature)

Extra comments (optional): N/A

Genders: Female & Males

Edited by iPwnKatkat

Message; I am with iPwnKatkat's group.

IGN: HMRHD

Why you want to join: I am a new bteamer, and really enjoy the mod. My friend had a bteam server, but it stopped; i am really looking forwards to this.

What you plan on doing: Tinkers, building, exploring, mining, and all the mods.

How often you play: About 2-3 hours a day.

Extra comments: I really look forward to playing on this server with my friends, making new ones, and helping with the all around server.

Thank you for accepting our application but what is the IP

The IP is unknown atm, because he said he would tell you more by today. Therefore, he should tell us more today; I'm ready to get the bteam groove on!

ign's:GiantMidget27

why you wan't to join:I wish to try the mod with nice people and a nice community because single player gets boring

what do you plan on doing:play and have fun with others :D

how often will you play: daily around 3 hours minimum

ages of you and your teammates:17

extra comments (optional):I have exams so I wont play regularly untill 23/6 after then im free

ign's: Masadust and bluepenguins01

why you wan't to join: We would like to join because we were interested in this modpack and wanted a peaceful server to play on and explore the modpack without interuptions such as PvP and Raiding.

what do you plan on doing: We will plan on as I said exploring the modpack also we hope to help out and do community builds for the server. Also we are interested in the Witchery mod and were wondering if small pranks and minimal voodoo were aloud?

how often will you play: We will play almost everyday for most of the day. (Masadust[Me] Will have vacation once and awhile during summer)

ages of you and your teammates: We are both turning 14.

extra comments (optional): We're looking forward to being able to join your server! Also we're mature for our age. :)

genders: Male

Edited by Masadust

Ign's: proxydouble1 and Rebeccabotbot

Why you want to join: I hosted an AOTBT Server from my own computer for a little over a month and it was fun, but I only played with my GF and another friend. It would be nice to play with other people and join a community where we can chat/build/etc.

What do you plan on doing: Even after a month, I still haven't seen everything the mod has to offer, it would be nice to explore the possibilities a bit more and see what everyone else has done.

How often will you play: An hour or two per day. A few times a week. Can't guarantee it will be everyday.

Ages of you and your teammates: 18+

Extra comments (optional): I've played on a few vanilla servers and Bukkit servers in the past, but I think that Mods are the way to go. If you want my Skype, please private message me if we are being considered.

Genders: M/F

Edited by proxydouble1

ign's: blakc725 - caveflag0 - nemo8tim

why you wan't to join: well ive applyed to a few servers and not gotten responses

what do you plan on doing: building a lot of cool stuff in and out of the tropics

how often will you play: often enough to not be a burdin

ages of you and your teammates: 16 - 13 - 14

extra comments (optional):

genders: male - male - male

• 4 weeks later...

IGN's: Mine-  Heyjude432 Friend- Evileverett

Skype's: Mine- kenneth.cortes4 Friend- chickennuggetsandcheese

Why we want to join: We have been unable to find an AOTBT server to play on, and this seemed like a lovely choice!

What we plan on doing: Having fun with the mods and becoming a part of the community!

Our ages: Both 15

How often we will play: We will most likely play for a couple hours 5-6 days a week, you will see us on often!

Extra comments: I hope to see you on the server soon!

Genders: Both male

IGN's: Mine: Evileverett My friend's: Heyjude432 

Skype: Mine: Chickennuggetsandcheese My friends: kenneth.cortes4  

We would like to join because we are looking for a good atotb server to meet new people and have a good time. The other servers we have tried have had abusive staff and this server seems like it will be a lot better. 

On the server we would like to build together and form an alliance with each other. In the process of doing this we would like to meet new players and make new friends. 

Evileverett will play 6-7 days a week Heyjude432 will play 5-6 days a week

We are both 15 years of age and male 

Thank you for reading this and we hope to see you guys soon.