Looking For A Small Whitelist Server

First off, staff, if this is in the wrong place please move it, no hard feelings, thanks.

My old server's kinda dying, which is sad. I liked it a lot, but one thing that annoyed me is the influx of people that came on for one day then left, or teamed with you then scammed you. Now, I'm looking for a small whitelist server with some slots open. The ones I have found are either full or don't appeal to me. 

I want a nice community, few banned items, and an opportunity to become staff/help out, as I did on my old server. 

Thanks in advance. If you want me to, I will make an application, and contact you on Skype.

I have recently been looking to start an attack of the b team server, and after reading this thread, I think I'm going to do it. As of right now, the only people that are whitelisted are myself and mt very close friend. The only problem is that there is a problem with my router and I can not port forward. So if you would like to join, you are going to need to download hamachi (if you don't already have it). I will still be looking into successfully port forwarding but for now, hamachi is the only option. If you are interested in joining, reply to this reply, or contact me on skype at mexican_mondays.

P.S.

Something else you should be aware of if you decide to join is that the server will only be up/on when my computer is on. But that should be any sort of problem because i pretty much leave it on all of the time.

yours in professionalism,

me ;P

Hamachi is not an option, thanks though.

If you can make the server "normal" then ill look into it.

Just remember i am making no decisions as of yet, as there is now a possibility my friend is making his own server.