What am I doing wrong here?

Nekar88

Nekar, first I highly recommend using the Unifier if you're using LXP and not OpenBlocks XP. Second, the tesseracts need to be set to the correct frequency and settings changed to receive fluids. If the frequencies of the two tesseracts dont match up, they will never talk to each other. Meanwhile, if one is setup to send, but the other isnt setup to receive, it wont go anywhere, same goes with one being receive and other not set. You need to ensure that the tesseract settings are not disabled by redstone signal, and that they will send liquid and receive liquid where it is necessary.

Nekar, first I highly recommend using the Unifier if you're using LXP and not OpenBlocks XP. Second, the tesseracts need to be set to the correct frequency and settings changed to receive fluids. If the frequencies of the two tesseracts dont match up, they will never talk to each other. Meanwhile, if one is setup to send, but the other isnt setup to receive, it wont go anywhere, same goes with one being receive and other not set. You need to ensure that the tesseract settings are not disabled by redstone signal, and that they will send liquid and receive liquid where it is necessary.

I have filled all of those criteria but still? and also I am using open block XP  not LXP sorry for the confusion. Also both tesseracts are loaded and not disabled.

It's because of how tesseracts work. They immediately try discharging items/etc into nearby locations and doesn't store it internally in the traditional container sense. Meaning the output connection is attempting to pull items/fluids from a tesseract that doesn't support it. The tesseract looks for a valid output, sees nothing, and does nothing.

Why is that?

Fluiduct "output" mode is for devices/blocks that don't "push" the fluids out of their own accord (openblocks tanks, unifiers, etc.).  The Tesseract provides the motion for liquids passing through it, so it just needs the plain connector.

Ran into the same problem myself last night.