Looking for a RPG quest-based Mod Pack

Jorgy411

I am new to Techinc, and I'm starting learn that it can be a little overwhelming and hard to specifically search for mod packs to play based off some mods that I am interested in. I decided to come to the forums in hopes of maybe getting some advice from the community to help me find a mod pack to play! 

If you consider yourself savvy on technic, please post your suggested mod packs for me to try out!

If you plan on giving me your suggestion(s), please keep these interests in mind:

• Would like to see an adventure quest-based story line kind of mod pack. Something like Skyden where there are NPC's that give you quests/challenges that gives you rewards and whatnot. 
  • I would prefer it not be a hardcore survival type of map (like Skyblock or Survival Island). I would prefer it be naturally generated in a world that I could create. A map download is okay, but I still would like to enjoy adventuring into the wild for resources and materials.
  • A Mini-Map that shows me cave systems when I'm in a cave as well as shows entities that are around me is a must.
  • Mods that incorporate new content like biomes, tools, armor, mobs, dimensions, ect. would be awesome! 
  • Having the ability to view an entities health when I roll over then with my mouse and a mod that shows me the durability of my tools/armors would be a great help. 
  • Mods that interest me include: Ender Storage, TreeCapitator, Biomes O Plenty, Tale of Kingdoms, Railcraft, GalactiCraft, Better-Sprinting, MystCraft, NEI, OptiFine, DivineRPG, ThaumCraft, Twilight, Buildcraft. (This list of mods that interest me do not technically have to be part of the mod pack, it just shows you what kind of mods that I thoroughly enjoy playing. The main concept behind your suggestion should be based around an Adventure Quest-Base Mod pack.)

If you have a good suggestion on a mod pack, please leave a comment for me!

Thank you,

~Jorgy