Whitelist attack of the B-Team server 15+

This server is white listed, and is for mature people only. Due to this reason we only accept applications of ages 15+. The server is brand new, and already has a few members, who are very kind. We are looking for about 7 more members. We will get back to you within a week if you are accepted. 

Rules:
No griefing or stealing.
Don't kill unless allowed/ playing around. 
Pranks are allowed. 
Try not to use blocks that cause the world lag.

Please answer the following questions-
IGN?
How active?
Age? 
How well do you know the mod pack?
Are you willing to help the community/donate to help with costs?
Whats your favorite mod in the server?
Skype name?

IGN? jsalgado
How active? Often. Random due to school and work.
Age? 20
How well do you know the mod pack? I'm brand no to Technic and to mods. Fresh noobie.
Are you willing to help the community/donate to help with costs? Help the community of course. I'll definitely donate if i'm having a great time. 
Whats your favorite mod in the server? Right now im looking at Galacticraft. Right now its overwhelming and don't know where to start in general.
Skype name? Salgado_del_cid

IGN: Akfroese

How active?: play 4-5 times a week

Age?: 15

How well do you know the mod pack?:I know it very well played it since it came out

Are you willing to help the community/donate to help with costs?: Yes I will donate!

Whats your favorite mod in the server?: Probably thermal expansion.

Skype name?: [email protected]

IGN? Justgetloud
How active? every day
Age? 16
How well do you know the mod pack? i know everything really i do 
Are you willing to help the community/donate to help with costs? maybe
Whats your favorite mod in the server? witchery
Skype name? wisdomtrue

IGN? BigCrackers

How active? Every day besides this weekend (Wedding out of town)

Age? 15

How well do you know the mod pack? I know pretty much everything now besides witchery which I plan on learning if I'm accepted :D

Are you willing to help the community/donate to help with costs? Of course, as long as it's an active server

Whats your favorite mod in the server? Thermal expansion

Skype name? turkeyylegs

IGN?  JosLuisVlogs
How active?  I usually get on everyday unless something comes up which happens rarely.
Age?  15
How well do you know the mod pack?  I have played on it quite a bit, and have watched most of BdoublesO's videos on it.
Are you willing to help the community/donate to help with costs?  If the server looks like its going stable ill try to help out as much as I can.
Whats your favorite ​mod in the server?  Carpenters and openblocks.
Skype name?  joseluisvlogs

IGN? Peaceblox

How Active? Everyday or as much as possible

Age? 15

How well do you know the mod pack? Most of it

Are you willing to help the community/donate to help with costs? I will try if I like how the server turns out.

What is your favorite mod on the server? Carpenter's

Skype name? shy_eyed

IGN: OMGITzTaker

How Active: Usually in the evening. I have to work around school usually but right now I'm on summer break so it's not a problem now.

How well do you know the mod pack? I know the mod pack well. I'm still trying to learn as I'm currently doing a single player world. I have experince with other mod packs as well.

Are you willing to help the community/donate to help with costs? If I enjoy the server very much and everyone is nice.

What is your favorite mod on the server? I'm still learning many of the mods but would probably pick carpenter's mod.

Skype name? omgitztaker

IGN? TreyBlazer95
How active? averagely 3 - 5 hrs
Age? 18
How well do you know the mod pack? very well-ish
Are you willing to help the community/donate to help with costs?, i cant donate im sorry
Whats your favorite mod in the server? TC, chisel, food plus
Skype name? Herobrines Brother         (seriously)

Hi im jasmine,

IGN: Night_Hawk1414
How active: every day
How well do you know the mod pack: alright ive only been playing it for a little while.
Are you willing to help the community/donate to help with costs: i dont have a lot of money but ya
Whats your favorite mod in the server: all of them

IGN? GremreaperKD
How active? Try to play 3 to 4 times a week about 2 hours each
Age? 39
How well do you know the mod pack? So so. I watched alot of youtube of psjr, chimmeyswift11, BdoubleO100, Generikb.
Are you willing to help the community/donate to help with costs? Can't I am poor as dirt. I have to take care of a family.
Whats your favorite mod in the server? Like most of it.
Skype name? Don't have one.

I just want to find a good place to have fun, good people and build with out anyone stealing my work. I will help others if needed. I wouldn't mind a little pranking if doesn't destroy the work.
I hope to find that great server.

IGN?    SantaWasTaken
How active?       Whenever I get the chance
Age?    21
How well do you know the mod pack?   sorta. playing more and learning
Are you willing to help the community/donate to help with costs?   maybe ;)
Whats your favorite mod in the server?    Carpenter Blocks!!!
Skype name?     Reptar.Is.Awesome

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Heyjude432

How active: I play on most days for a couple of hours, I will often be online!

How well do you know the mod pack: I know the mod pack well, some mods I have absolutely no idea how to work but some I have mastered.

Am I willing to donate: Possibly!

Whats my favorite mod in the pack: Biomes o' plenty!

I hope to see you on the server soon!:D

IGN: Evileverett 

Activity: I usually play everyday but if not i play 5-6 times a week.

I am new to the attack of the b team mod pack but am growing quickly and researching often and getting more fond of it each and everyday. 

Favorite Mod: Carpenters

Donate: Maybe

IGN? Sady2k
How active? Since I just graduated, I have all the time in the world pretty much.
Age? 20
How well do you know the mod pack? I've been playing the modpack since its release. Additionally, I've watched some stuff on YouTube, so yeah.. I'm fairly familiar with the pack.
Are you willing to help the community/donate to help with costs? If I'm having a great and enjoyable time, sure, why not.
Whats your favorite mod in the server? I guess it has to be either Thermal Expansion or Tinkers' Construct.
Skype name? morten_gordoaap

IGN? TheSilentGuy
How active? Well I have a lot of time so I'll play when I'm in the mood for it.
Age? 15
How well do you know the mod pack? Pretty well, I have stuff to learn tho.
Are you willing to help the community/donate to help with costs? I can't donate, sorry.
Whats your favorite mod in the server? I guess the Morph mod.
Skype name? whateverdom

IGN? AddyCWebs
How active? 2-3hrs daily on average
Age? 17
How well do you know the mod pack? I know the averagely complicated stuff, and some extra decorations.
Are you willing to help the community/donate to help with costs? Once 1-2 months, yes.
Whats your favorite mod in the server? Thermal Expansion
Skype name? I'll give it in private if accepted, as it contains my real name.

IGN: Kupo23

Activity: It's summer now, so often. Going to college in August, but that shouldn't change much.

Modpack knowledge: I know a lot of the building mods and some of the more complicated ones. It will still be a learning experience with 116 mods in it.

Favorite Mod: A mix between Advanced Genetics, Microblocks, and Archemedes' Ships.

Donation: I'm a poor college kid, so most likely not. Maybe for Christmas or something :P

I hope this wasn't too late of an application. Thanks for reading and contemplating anywho.

Edited by Woop145