Sovngarde [PvE] [No Grief] [No Raid] [Survival] [Whitelist] [No Banned items] Welcome to Sovngarde

IP : Withheld

Rules ;

[1] No Griefing
[2] No Stealing
[3] No Begging
[4] No Advertising other servers
[5] PvP in PvP Zones
[6] Glitching, Hacking or any form of exploit including x-ray is not allowed
[7] Respect Staff, you play for free so be nice, they help foot the bill
[8] Have fun!

No Mods banned or disabled. No items banned or disabled.

Sovngarde was made out of a want for a nice server with no banned items, where the players could build their bases and epoc builds and knew it was both secure and safe. No griefers, no stealing just a small knit community having fun. Thus Sovngarde was  born, a strange name for a cozy place.

-Uptime- Server is up mostly 24/7. With Backup and restarts at 8am Est and 8pm Est daily.

Whitelist Application

Age;

Favorite Mod;

Reason for joining;

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? :

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be?

Once again, by applying to the Whitelist you agree to the Rules of this server and understand that breaking the rules can result in punishment or ban.

SargentSnacks ~Owner~

Edited by Sargent

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorite Mod: Carpenter Blocks or Open Blocks

Reason for Joining: Not being griefed and to play with a small community.

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this?: Yes I do understand.

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be?: More building Mods.

Favorite Mod: Carpenter Blocks or Open Blocks

Reason for Joining: Not being griefed and to play with a small community.

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this?: Yes I do understand.

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be?: More building Mods.

Welcome to Sovngarde!

Username:  Sweetyceltic ( forgot the i when i made my account here)

Age;22

Favorite Mod; tinkers

Reason for joining; im looking for a good server to have fun in and build awesome stuff. 

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be?   more things to make what you build look awesome 

Username:  Sweetyceltic ( forgot the i when i made my account here)

Age;22

Favorite Mod; tinkers

Reason for joining; im looking for a good server to have fun in and build awesome stuff. 

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be?   more things to make what you build look awesome 

Thank you for your apllication and welcome to Sovngarde! Whitelist updated

Lets Make This Short And Simple. Here Is My Application

Age - 15 , But I Swear I'm Mature. I'm Not Going To Cry And Whine If Something Happens.

Favorite Mod - Tinker's Construct , But I Like Building And Decorating Mods

Reason For Joining - I Really Like The Sound Of A Server Where I Can Build And Not Get Greifed And Raided. Also , I've Always Wanted To Open My Own Tinker Shop

Do I Understand The Rules - Yes , And I'll Never [Purposely] Break Them.

If I Could Add One Thing To The Server , What Would It Be - Well , If You Don't Have It Already , A "Random Spawn" Sign .

Username: natehicks

Edited by BuildingCat

Favorite Mod: Archimedes Ships

Reason for Joining: Want a small comunity thats fun to play and talk with

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this?: Yes

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be?: More instructions for some of the mods

Signed

Ghostunleashed91 (Minecraft username)

Favorite Mod: Archimedes Ships

Reason for Joining: Want a small comunity thats fun to play and talk with

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this?: Yes

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be?: More instructions for some of the mods

Signed

Ghostunleashed91 (Minecraft username)

Welcome to Sovngarde!

Lets Make This Short And Simple. Here Is My Application

Age - 15 , But I Swear I'm Mature. I'm Not Going To Cry And Whine If Something Happens.

Favorite Mod - Tinker's Construct , But I Like Building And Decorating Mods

Reason For Joining - I Really Like The Sound Of A Server Where I Can Build And Not Get Greifed And Raided. Also , I've Always Wanted To Open My Own Tinker Shop

Do I Understand The Rules - Yes , And I'll Never [Purposely] Break Them.

If I Could Add One Thing To The Server , What Would It Be - Well , If You Don't Have It Already , A "Random Spawn" Sign .

Username: natehicks

Welcome to Sovngarde!

Favorite Mod: Witchery

Reason For Joining: I Want To Join A Small Nice Server That Has No Griefers Hackers NONE OF THAT!

Yes I Agree! And I Would Like A Creative World! If Possible!

My IGN Is Also tjmaz

Thanks!

Favorite Mod: Witchery

Reason For Joining: I Want To Join A Small Nice Server That Has No Griefers Hackers NONE OF THAT!

Yes I Agree! And I Would Like A Creative World! If Possible!

My IGN Is Also tjmaz

Thanks!

Welcome to Sovngarde!

Age; 27

Favorite Mod; Galacticraft, Mystcraft

Reason for joining; Never joined a small community minecraft server before and it seems it would be more enjoyable than the typical public server.

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : Yes.

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? For B-team? Buildcraft. 

IGN: crimzonhands

Age; 27

Favorite Mod; Galacticraft, Mystcraft

Reason for joining; Never joined a small community minecraft server before and it seems it would be more enjoyable than the typical public server.

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : Yes.

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? For B-team? Buildcraft. 

IGN: crimzonhands

Welcome to Sovngarde

Age; 14

Favorite Mod; thermal expansion and Tinkers constrt

Reason for joining; I want to be with a group of people that are nice and not jerks who tp to you and kill you and steal all your stuff

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : yes

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? teamspeak and clearlag

My ign is Chris38199

Edited by Chris3819

Age; 23I

Favorite Mod; Thermal Expansion

Reason for joining; Looking for a nice community to join and have fun with while not having to worry about my neighbors burning my house down or robbing me when I'm offline.

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : Understood!

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? Epic boss battles that require a small group of people to take down! With great loot of course :)

Ingame Name: Arthuraswow

Edited by Arthuras

Age; 18

Favorite Mod; Tinkers, MFR, Chisel, Flans mod, TheSecretRooms mod

Reason for joining; like to play with people i can trust

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : i understand completely

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? ... idk but im going to think about it, it might take me a while

Edited by TreyBlazer95

Age; 23I

Favorite Mod; Thermal Expansion

Reason for joining; Looking for a nice community to join and have fun with while not having to worry about my neighbors burning my house down or robbing me when I'm offline.

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : Understood!

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? Epic boss battles that require a small group of people to take down! With great loot of course :)

Ingame Name: Arthuraswow

Welcome to Sovngarde

Age; 37

Favorite Mod; Open Blocks 

Reason for joining; To have a full experience of the gameplay and to interact with other players, and last but not least have fun.  

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : Yes

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? B-team Mod Pack.

Once again, by applying to the Whitelist you agree to the Rules of this server and understand that breaking the rules can result in punishment or ban.

SargentSnacks ~Owner~

Hey there :D

IGN: 1RobotChicken.

Favorite Mod: Thermal expansion/ Minefactory reloaded.

Reason for joining: I was playing in another whitelisted AotBT server, but it was shut down and i want a new one to play! :D

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? Yup! 

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? Some sort of currency.

Edited by 1RobotChicken

IGN: TheCantStopMe

Age; 16

Favorite Mod; Food Plus

Reason for joining; I really enjoy playing on a small whitelist community with people who will not gried and steal.

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : Yes, I understand.

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? I would get rid of (if there were) powerhungry players. I use to run an AOTBT server and there were some power hungry players and I really did not enjoy dealing with them.

IGN - TheSilverHawk
Age - 17

Favorite Mod - Archimedes Ships, Galacticraft

Reason for joining - Allways wanted to find a small, community for this modpack. I want to learn more about it and just play with other people.

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? - Yes, I do.

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? - I guess a small town where everyone can set up a shop or some other building for himself.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons