Sovngarde [PvE] [No Grief] [No Raid] [Survival] [Whitelist] [No Banned items] Welcome to Sovngarde

IGN - R3D_Wolf

Age - 18 

Favorite Mod - Mr. Crayfish's Furniture Mod

Reason for joining - To build and play with friendly people without any banned items 

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? - Yes

If you could have one thing added to the server what would it be? - A hotel where new players can stay for a limited time. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Age; 15

Favorite Mod; Witchery, tho I don't really know it

Reason for joining; I always wanted to play in the Mindcrack feel, or a server that isn't a chaos, that's why I want to join.

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? :  Yes

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? Trying to be a villain

My IGN is;  TheSilentGuy

Edited by TheSilentGuy

IGN: milkman100080

Favorite Mod: Galacticraft, carpenters Mod

Reason for joining: I have been looking for a server with good rules and no greifing

By applying for the whitelist you agree to abide by the rules of the server. Do you understand this?: Yes

Edited by milkman100080

Age; 19

Favorite Mod; Hard to choose, the most tinker's and advance genetics.

Reason for joining; i want play with pepoles wont raid/greaf my things and spend with them good time.

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : Of curse i understand

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? Boss clone and some unusual things.

IGN : 123orikan321

Edited by Amalo

Favorite Mod: Carpenter's Blocks/Openblocks

Reason for joining: My base was griefed/stolen from in the last server I played on which is demoralizing so Im looking for a new server

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? Yes of course

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? Ender dragon being able to re spawn as I've never come across one

IGN: JaggedRam

Age; I'm 20 years old

Favorite Mod; It has to be either Thermal Expansion or Tinkers' Construct, though I really think Witchery is awesome too!

Reason for joining; I've been playing singleplayer Attack of the B-Team pretty much since the modpack was released, and I would love to join a multiplayer server to enjoy the game with other players as well - I think this server sounds like the perfect fit for me, and I believe I'd fit perfectly on the server as well.

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : I most definitely understand.

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? Probably a spawntown of some sort where people can set up shops or whatever they'd like as well as some sort of ingame currency.

Edited by Sady2k

Age; 13

Favorite Mod; Advanced genetics

Reason for joining; I want to make my youtube series on a small smp server with the full experiance

By >applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : Yes

If you could have one thing added to a >server what would it be? Automatic griefer detection/hacks detection

Ign: _mewplaysmc_

Edited by ItsMew

Age; 13

Favorite Mod; Tinkers Construct

Reason for joining; It sounds like a good server with mature people who know respect. i also have been looking for a small community server that is mature with my friend FurthestJester0 for s long time.

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : yes i understand and follow all rules that apply

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? i dont know but it would be fun and mature.

Once again, by applying to the Whitelist you agree to the Rules of this server and understand that breaking the rules can result in punishment or ban.

Age; 13

Favorite Mod; Statues or Carpenters Blocks

Reason for joining; I have been looking with my friend WolfHunter For quite some time.. btw me and him r applying sepa=erately but if only one of us gets in, he wont play cause we r looking for one to be together....

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : I understand and i will respect all rules

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? nothing this server sounds perfect!

Favourite mod: I like most of them, don't really have a favourite.

Reason for joining: I want to find a place to chill with people on a server that isn't crowded with rude people like larger servers.

By applying for the whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this?: I do understand, and wish to abide all rules.

If you could have one thing added to a server, what would it be?: I can't seem to think of anything, But if this server is as described, it must be great!

Age; 15

Favorite Mod; Archimedes ships, open blocks, carpenters blocks, micro blocks

Reason for joining; I am looking for a server to join with a great community of people who build and have fun together.

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : Yes, of course.

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? Buildings, I love to build awesome looking towns and cities.

I forgot my IGN = Daltonfire995

Edited by DaltonFire

Age; 48

Favorite Mod; Microblocks

Reason for joining; I'd like to try Archimedes Ships

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? Of course.

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? Grief Prevention (I love those little gold shovels!)

Hi whoever's reading this!

Here's my application:

IGN: Alcyonestus

Age: 14 (Don't worry, I'm not going to be the immature kid making perv jokes)

Favorite Mod: For building it would have to be Carpenter's Blocks, but I really like Biome's  O' Plenty.

Reason for joining: It's basically impossible to get a server the same as the B-teams official server, and a small, friendly, no-grief server is the next best thing.

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? Yes, I hear you loud and clear.

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? I'm going to have to go with the Thaumcraft mod, really love it.

Me and My brother share an account. My friend doesn't have a Technic Forum account so I he is using mine.

IGN: kports

Age; 13

Favorite Mod; MFR

Reason for joining; Wanting a good server to play on with a small community.

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : Yes

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? Twilight Forest Mod

IGN: turtlefrog4000

Age; 11

Favorite Mod; Witchery

Reason for joining;

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : Yes

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? A Server Shop and Currency.

IGN: bobowitzpro

Age; 14

Favorite Mod; Tropicraft

Reason for joining; Wanting a server to play on with my friend kports.

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? I don't have any ideas, I like it as it is.

IGN: Cappy_Corny

Favorite Mod: None in particular, but I do love many of the mods that help you make better looking things.

Reason for joining: Finding a server where people act like decent human beings is very difficult.

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this?: Indeed!

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be?: Hrm, good question. I'm not really sure, lol.

Age; 14

Favorite Mod; Tinkers Construct

Reason for joining; Want a clean, mature, and non-dis respectable aotbt server, and i have been looking for one for a long time and this one looks very nice and i would love to join 

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : Yes

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? Different types of harder mobs and a little more dungeon type things

Ingame Name: Hickupville

Favorite Mod:Witchery (I will not use this aggressively though.)

Reason for joining:So I don't get killed or griefed

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? :Yes

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be?:More technical things like Thermal Expansion

IGN:turtlefrog4000

Edited by jones33

Age;16

Favorite Mod; necromancy

Reason for joining; want a private server where people can't troll me or steal my stuff

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : yes

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? The choice to live with someone else or have your own world

Ign killkeenny21

Edited by killkenny21

Age; 17

Favorite Mod; witchery/thermal expansion/ tinkers construct/ bibiliocraft/ chisel/ crayfish furniture. (I love it all)

Reason for joining; I'm looking for a small community server to play on, and maybe record some YouTube videos on with other members of the server

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? Maybe like... AOTBT related minigames that involve the mods in some way, for example, quidditch, using the witchery mod.

Age: 13, Yes I am 13. If there is a problem I understand

Favorite Mod: That's a tough one. Maybe Open Blocks and Random Things

Reason for joining: I am tired of Douchbags taking my stuff, grefing me, and Taglocking me. Last server I was on a guy taglocked me. He said He was my god now. He got banned.

By applying for the whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? Yes.

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? I don't know.

IGN: Zeekers48

Edited by Zeekers48

Age; 13

Favorite Mod; Either Minions or tinkers construct they are both pretty fun to play with.

Reason for joining; I wanted to do a YT series with a friend and I am looking for a server where there are no banned items so we can still have the full experience of the mod and play together.  If I enjoy it I'll probably tell him to apply also.

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : I completely understand the rules they seem like rules that are commonly used therefore I am already used to them.

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? Some mods to be explained better sort of like the things in Tinkers construct.  I would like something to explain Necromancy, advanced genetics, and Witchery because for those mods I don't even know where to start XD

IGN: MIMECRAFT_101

Age; 18

Favorite Mod; Unsure.

Reason for joining; Looking for a server with low ping and friendly, cooperative players

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be?

a community/trading hub

Age; 18

Favorite Mod; Witchery/Tinker's Construct. Both are engaging and fun.

Reason for joining; I'd like to join because this is a whitelist server and witchery things aren't banned, so I'll have time to play Witchery the way it was meant.

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : I do, and agree that any rule broken by me means that I am to blame; there is no absolving this rule except under extremely rare circumstances.

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? Honestly? /tpa and /home, because they're useful commands, but other than that, a fair donation system (nothing like $10 for 3 set homes, etc.)

Age;18

Favorite Mod; I'd say Tropicraft in this modpack, of all time, Ars magica 2

Reason for joining; Honestly, it's because a friend is joining

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? :Yes

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? Bigger More Dangerous mobs

Edited by Shashra

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons