Sovngarde [PvE] [No Grief] [No Raid] [Survival] [Whitelist] [No Banned items] Welcome to Sovngarde

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Age; 19

Favorite Mod; It's hard to decide between Tinkers Construct and Thermal Expansion!

Reason for joining; Looking for a good server to play on that is more community friendly, my last server I used to play on, it was not really good, there was too much griefing and stealing going on when the title said "No Grief".

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : Yep, read them carefully.

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? A guide for starting off on mods.

My IGN is XxSaRobz09xX

Note for joining the server - If I get in, I really want to work "alone" not with some other people, only saying this because people on my past servers decide to move in without my permission, which gets me annoyed.

Edited by XxSaRobz09xX

my ign is the_baca_friend

Age;14

Favorite Mod;thermal exs........

Reason for joining; to have fun and meet new peaople on a friendly server.

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? :yes i under stand the rules and what will happen to me.

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? prison

Once again, by applying to the Whitelist you agree to the Rules of this server and understand that breaking the rules can result in punishment or ban. yes i do understand the rules and if i brack them i will be banned

Minecraft username: dakiller13

Favorite Mod: Carpenters Blocks

Reason: I've been playing single player for a long time and i would like to start playing multiplayer for a modpack.

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : Yes

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? every so often there would be a pvp tournament and the winner would get a reward (admin's choosing) but the losers would still keep there stuff.

Edited by jimdog110

Age; 18

Favorite Mod; tinkers' construct, Minions, TheSecretRooms, MFR, Chisel.

Reason for joining; I want to Join a server that I can Play and learn with other people. I was on another server before, but it became... "unfun"

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : Absolutely!

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? Is "myself" a suitable answer, (until i find a more adequate answer of course)?

IGN: KeWLGamer

Age; 16

Favorite Mod; Fossils and Archaeology: Reported

Reason for joining; i wanna play a server that will be funner than the other servers cause everyone will grief (its hard to find a non raiding server for attack of the b-team) and banned items are really annoying cause i want to use those certain items (unless there making tons of lag, then i understand)

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? ; Yes

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? ; having more minigames than they already have

ING: Petlover48

Edited by Petlover48

Age; 25

Favorite Mod; Witchery, Carpenter, Thermal Expansion and Open blocks.

Reason for joining; Want to play on a good server with nice people.

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : yes, ofcourse!

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? No suggestions right now.

Have a nice day and hope you accept me. /Emelie

IGN : Nisao

Favorite Mod : Tinker's construct

Reason for joining : Looking for a friendly & mature server that don't require you to spend tons of IG cash on retarded addons, to prevent people from griefing you.

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? : I do.

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? Friendly & respectful people to play with.

IGN:TehViperz

Age;26

Favorite Mod;Thermal Expansion

Reason for joining;looking for a whitelist server where i know my stuff will be safe from griefers and looking for a nice community with people that like to get along and help each other out

By applying for the Whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? :yes

If you could have one thing added to a server what would it be? your server has it but no griefing i hate people that steal from other players

IGN: ZombieJesus14

Favorite mod: Advanced genetics 

Reason for joining: Trying to find a respectful server where everyone is friendly and maybe do some pranks or something and no one freaks out and griefs you.

By applying for the whitelist you agree to abide by the rules set on the server. Do you understand this? Yes i do

If you could have one thing added to the server what would it be? A mini game world that does event every other night

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons