[1.0.12a] Whitelisted Attack of the B-Team [Youtube]

I'm not going to be going into too much description, just going to put some rules up.

1. No PVP.  (Battles are allowed, but not allowed if without the jurisdiction of whoever you wish to fight.)

2. You are allowed to randomly kill for revenge, but are not allowed to steal items.

3. Please refrain from using the Minions mod, it corrupts maps.

So, that's all!

Good luck when applying.

Application :

IGN :

First Name :

About you :

Why you want to join :

Comments? :

NOTE : Only accepting 2 players.

IGN:
First Name: Christian, but just call me Chris

Skype: Will send it to via PM if I am accepted (Note: I will rarely ever be able to talk, but I can always IM)

About you: Secrets o.O

Why you want to join: I've been looking for a good community to be able to play with, as SSP bores me, and I wanted to join a whitelisted server so that I wouldn't have to deal with thieves and griefers, plus people on whitelisted servers tend to treat it more as a community then a Free For All.

Comments: I do have a YouTube channel, but I probably won't be posting anything from this server.

IGN 2K3As

First name call me kanun

Skype is kanunyeah

About me I'm asian from thailand if you wondered but i lived in US nice funny and like to play mine craft

I want to join because i like attack of the b team mod pack and want to play with other people.

No comments.

• 2 weeks later...
IGN : Sketch_Pixel
First Name : Joe
About you : Recently got AoTB, and don't like huge servers. So i've been look for whitelist and all have been full. 
Why you want to join : want to join a nice small community of players, that will be nice and maybe if i ask for help, answer my questions. Then maybe when i get better, i can help them.
Comments? : I do have a youtube channel youtube.com/user/mrsketchpixel

IGN:

xbulletx11

First Name :

Max

Max Gallazzi

About you :

I'm 13, a mature player who is a dedicated player who likes to have fun and mess around with friends, I have a good sense of humour and helpful.

Why you want to join :

I want to join because I want a group of 2-3 people having fun on a server and entertain other people on Youtube. I will help everyone out and can bring allot of knowledge about every mod on board. I can build infinite resource machines and sophisticated and efficient grinders and machines to make the gaming experience more easier. In addition to this I will follow the rules to not cause any chaos within the group. I'm also a chatty person so I will not make the Youtube videos boring and quiet.

Comments? :

I do not have a youtube channel atm but will be soon! 

I hope I get Picked!

:drum:

Thanks For Reading 

:kiddo:

=- Bullet -=

Application :

IGN : TronBuys4

First Name : Tron ( Completely Legit )

Skype :I wont be able to talk but i can im you and i will pm you the name

About you : Im a bank robber....... lol no

Why you want to join : Because i have been looking for a friendly server.... one without a huge free for all... plus it feels like a more family environment in a whitelist.

Comments? : Cant Wait! Please accept

IGN: TheGamer410

First name: Aaron

About me I'm a youtuber

Why I want to join? I want to join because I'd like to make videos on private servers

I hope u read this and accept me so any of my viewers can enjoy watching this