Hall of Armours Concept because Kalbintion is being annoying

Melfice

I'm quite fond of this concept.

It looks very lovely.

Lg4G8yC.png

4cZgxts.png

Of course, the materials used here are not the one I'd use in the actual build. And holes/"redstone" would be hidden from sight. Oh, the dirt blocks are advanced drawbridges.

Edited by Melfice

I love that, Melfice :)

I'll use it to demo some rednet stuff for people if you don't mind? (so people can see how they'd have buttons to control the bridges - I've already built an example to play with it, but I'll make another if you don't want me using this for that.  I'm stealing it for my base in game whatever you say though, not negotiable :D)

I was wondering how you hid the glass. I thought you used a carpenters door with glass on it.

You can make something called a "hidden lever" and all you need to do is click the block.

Nope! Advanced Drawbridges all the way! I think the best way to control this is through RedNet. You could, in theory, fiddle with ProjectRed wires, but I think they'd need just a but more room than I'd be comfortable using.

Where's the cardboard armor?

I picked four random sets of armour. Should I take a next screenshot that involve armours, I'll be sure your to humour your request. ;)

I love that, Melfice :)

I'll use it to demo some rednet stuff for people if you don't mind? (so people can see how they'd have buttons to control the bridges - I've already built an example to play with it, but I'll make another if you don't want me using this for that.  I'm stealing it for my base in game whatever you say though, not negotiable :D)

If I didn't want people to take inspiration from it, I wouldn't have posted it.

Go right ahead!

You know, they'd probably function fine as sealer doors.  That's a somewhat cheaper way to make a sealable environment that doesn't require you to already be on the moon to get prepared.

Melfice, is there a reason you went with advanced drawbridges over normal ones?

The regular drawbridge would have worked just fine, but since you only have a limited number of blocks to fill, using the advanced one means you can play with colours.

My example was mono-coloured, but if I wanted to I could have made the glass red-white-blue to show my national pride (Netherlands, hurrah!).

But the one true reason they're advanced drawbridges is because they were the first ones under my cursor. ;)

I was literally about to say that!

My Union Jack (though I'm in NZ now) is a good 400 years newer, even the French flag is a similar deal ~200 yearsish.

I guess that whole 'the Dutch came out of nowhere and slapped everyone around in the 17th century somehow' thing we just figured was down to your flag colours :D

The colours are not everything :P the design makes the flag too! Speaking of colors, you didn't add the leather armors and dyed variants either on top of having cardboard....some hall....

Edit: Stop posting before I post Loader! And stop stalking me :P

Edited by Kalbintion

There. It's always been a concept, but now it's obviously clear.

Happier Kalbintion? :P

(Don't worry. You're not annoying. It just sounds funnier that way. If you're offended, I'll gladly change it back again.)

Like I said, it's just a concept.

In my main world, I'm not even far enough where I can even start building a structure to house this.

I just got some random sets to quickly display behind the glass so I'd have something fancy to show you guys.

But good to hear you're not offended. :P

Ah, true. But I'm keeping myself occupied with other project.

And while it isn't that hard to make, I don't play too much, and I do tend to get distracted.

But I have a plan for what I want, and it involves a much larger building.