EmeraldPack - Sandbox Survival As It Should Have Been

marmarultimate

PLATFORM URL: http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/emeraldpack

TECHNIC PLATFORM WEBSITE LINKhttp://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/emeraldpack.423323

EmeraldPack - Sandbox Survival As It Should Have Been

**NOTE: I DID NOT MAKE ANY MODS THAT ARE INSIDE OF THIS MODPACK; I ONLY COMPILED THE MOD AND EDITED THE CONFIGS OF SOME OF THE MODS**

The EmeraldPack is a Over Powered Like Modpack that allows users to actually explore our wonderful 1.6.4 mods. As 1.7.2 mods are being made now, 1.6.4 will be heavenly missed (As far as mods go at least), so i wanted to give you guys a awesome modpack with a great experience! The EmeraldPack allows you to find minerals and ores easily, and with vein miner on  a even easier experience, we also have a mod installed called AetherCraft, a mod designed for using Aether matter for uses of manipulation (manipulation - make more of, duplicate), to repair tools and items, and energy usage! With around 100 mods installed! Now don't get me wrong, there ill be deaths, lot's of deaths maybe. With our Deadly Mobs update of the pack we have added some mods to make mobs well, want to kill you and more mobs to come and kill you! So Number One on your list, is get some diamond armor and some beast amazing tools! So if your tired of Wyld of adding freaking hard recipes to Ultra Hard Survival 3 or Jaded having you make every freaking food in the world then this IS the pack for you! :D

How To Play: I AM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE, PLAY THIS PACK HOW YOU WANT TO PLAY IT!

Requirements: Java 7 Or 8 with 64 Bit Java with a allocated of AT LEAST 1.5 GB

Streams: You have permissions to stream this pack, if you do please provide a !modpack or !pack command so your viewers have a source of the pack. Also a great friend of mind streams on Twitch.tv if you could give HIM a follow and watch him for a bit, this would be happily appreciated, he will also be doing a series on the pack on YouTube!

YouTube: Same policy as Streams just put pack link, EmeraldPack's Technic Platform Website Link, or this forum post in the description.

Edited by marmarultimate