Why should i pick you:

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter:

Name:

Max Gallazzi

13 But mature

In-Game name:

xbulletx11

How much do you know about the Modpack:

Near enough all of it, a tiny bit on Witchery.

Why should i pick you:

You should pick me because I am I hard working dedicated person, I will not break any of the rules and help people out when needed to. 

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter:

All 3, But mainly a builder. I love to build all the time I prefer to build old witchery orientated builds due to the ammount of detail you can put into the build to make them more attractive. 

Thanks For Reading

=- Bullet =-

Name: Ratchet But you can call me RTB

In-Game name: BenBest1

How much do you know about the Modpack: Well , I Have i been playing around of for 2 months , but i know most of the mods.

Why should i pick you: Well , i Am really Active, i am Muture , I never got banned on any server Which means i don't break any rules

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: Well Iam a Crafter and Builder , Adventure? Not my best but i can do it

Edited by BenBest1

Name: Ratchet But you can call me RTB

In-Game name: BenBest1

How much do you know about the Modpack: Well , I Have i been playing around of for 2 months , but i know most of the mods.

Why should i pick you: Well , i Am really Active, i am Muture , I never got banned on any server Which means i don't break any rules

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: Well Iam am a Crafter and Builder , Adventure? Not my best but i can do it

I'l call you "rat":P jk ,hi

Name: Steve

In-Game name:SteveAce1

How much do you know about the Modpack: I know a bit of everything.

Why should i pick you:I think you should pick me cause I also think your rules are great and I'm very active. I also think you should pick me because I would help out people in need and hard worker also.

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: I'm a builder. I also like adventuring and crafting I might not be the best but I do my best. 

Name: Garret

In-Game name: MrMonkeyDoesMC

How much do you know about the Modpack: I have played the modpack for about 4 months and are really experienced with Thermal Expansion, Tinkers, Project Red, and im a quick learner.

Why should i pick you: Im really fun to play with and be around. Ill bring alot of fun to the server.

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: I'm all three, ill adventure to find things, build to suit my style and craft like crazt.

Name:Trent

In-Game name:trent365

How much do you know about the Modpack:i would say about 8 out of 10 i know it pretty well :)

Why should i pick you:because i have been on countless whitelisted servers and i have been very respectful towards others on the server and i like to help people :D

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter:builder mostly !

Name: Luke

In-game name: Turbelance

How much do you know about the modpack: i know the modpack pretty good mostly good in decorative stuff like carpenters blocks and microblocks

Why should I pick you: because im a person who likes to help other people and i like to play in a close community with other awesome people.

Are you a Adventure/builder/crafter: Builder

Name: Robbie

In-Game name: XxSaRobz09xX

How much do you know about the Modpack: I used to play FTB before this so I know a little bit about the mods, the only mod that I am clueless about is Witchery, which I will try to get in at some point

Why should i pick you: I would love to come on this server because it is small and the rules are fair, I am looking for a good community type of server to play on and this server looks fun.

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: I am all of them, mostly, I am a crafter but to craft things I normally have to go on an adventure to find the crafting items and I also love to build xD

Edited by XxSaRobz09xX

Name: Greg

In-Game name: ZombieJesus14

How much do you know about the Modpack: i know alot about this mod pack ive been playing it for a long time now

Why should i pick you: because im not a guy to go out and ruin things that people are building and i will help people with things on the server if they are looking for help.

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: i am all three on this mod pack

Name: Justin

In-Game name: gamehunter9

How much do you know about the Modpack: I pretty much know all the mods and how they work

Why should i pick you: I want a good server with nice people. I want to help any way I can.

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: I'm more of a builder and crafter.

Edited by Justin Nichol