Fully working hexxit server | Custom fixes | Crash fixes |

Hobiten

Hello everyone i'm hob or hobiten anyway i'm here today to give out my server files for hexxit as its getting old for me and i'm moving on to other modpacks / projects, This file got a fully working server with my own fixed mods that i have fixed waaay back when it came out, i have fixed and fixed for 3-4 months on does files and i think that i have fixed some of the crash that can be found in the pack but there is allways that litte bug that i have not found YET..

anyway take care

NOTE!!: I have removed Towny and some other plugins as does are custom fixed to work with hexxit & towny and i don't want that for everyone

Link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B686iblnOBDQXy1YUTlTeVVXTkU/edit?usp=sharing

• 2 weeks later...

Post in the server section. It's a bit further down on the main forum page.

Read the thread... It does not look like im showing off my server or anything, just give out my old server files.

uhm... this sounds more like the guy is giving away his server files, not advertising for people to play on his server.

That is very true!! :P

I kind of picked a few of these plugins to use on my server and found one of them made worldedit unusable. Not sure which yet, but I'll post when I find out.

Nvm, It seems it might be something else with my server.

Although after removing all the ones I added from your zip it still doesnt work...weird. Maybe one of your fixed mods or something did it? I copied those over too.

Also, so you wont be doing hexxit 2.0 or whatever the new one coming out is? :P

Edited by PotatoesNGravy

Read the thread... It does not look like im showing off my server or anything, just give out my old server files.

My apologies then, I mistook the intentions of the post and took it to be more of a server advertisement than anything. The thread title doesnt really lead to any other conclusion either if it was just gone off of that.

• 2 weeks later...

I kind of picked a few of these plugins to use on my server and found one of them made worldedit unusable. Not sure which yet, but I'll post when I find out.

Nvm, It seems it might be something else with my server.

Although after removing all the ones I added from your zip it still doesnt work...weird. Maybe one of your fixed mods or something did it? I copied those over too.

Also, so you wont be doing hexxit 2.0 or whatever the new one coming out is? :P

I might, Well the server mods is edited a lot so putting into a new might give error here and there, but i might jump into the files and fix some of errors.

My apologies then, I mistook the intentions of the post and took it to be more of a server advertisement than anything. The thread title doesnt really lead to any other conclusion either if it was just gone off of that.

haha its okay :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...