Geo-Craft Servers | Mature ONLY | Whitelisted | 1.0.12a

IGN: Seekeris

Time Zone: UTC+02:00

Have you ever been banned from a server?: No

How long have you played Minecraft? around 5-6 months

Any additional information you'd like to add: I just want a place in which I can relax after a day of work/studies.

You have been added!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:  hitmanthekil
Time Zone:  UTC +01
Have you ever been banned from a server?:  Nope
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since it's alpha version
Any additional information you'd like to add: I build strange bases with all kinds of setups in there ahah

IGN: sluggerjv2

Time Zone: EST (USA)

How long have you played Minecraft?: Beta 1.8

Any additional information you'd like to add: I've been looking for a small community Attack of the b team server for a while now and I think I would love to play on your server, I'm looking forward to your response Thanks for your time.

-sluggerjv2

Edited by sluggerkv2

IGN: XxSaRobz09xX
Time Zone: GMT
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Nope
How long have you played Minecraft?: Around 2 years I think, I started playing when the 1.8 Adventure Update came out!
Any additional information you'd like to add: I am just looking for a fun mature whitelist server to play on! I can be on for around 4 hours a day! I am still learning Attack of the B-Team so sorry if I can be a little bit of a pain when it comes to Witchery! I used to play FTB before this anyway so I am quite familiar with most of the mods!

IGN: laruiz
Time Zone: PST
How long have you played Minecraft?: 1 1/2
Any additional information you'd like to add: I just want to play with fun people that are more mature than the regular minecraft players. I recently started playing Attack of the B-team and it is so much fun. I just want to play with some cool people w/o drama. Thanks!

Edited by Mermaid

IGN:  hitmanthekil

Time Zone:  UTC +01

Have you ever been banned from a server?:  Nope

How long have you played Minecraft?: Since it's alpha version

Any additional information you'd like to add: I build strange bases with all kinds of setups in there ahah

IGN: sluggerjv2

Time Zone: EST (USA)

How long have you played Minecraft?: Beta 1.8

Any additional information you'd like to add: I've been looking for a small community Attack of the b team server for a while now and I think I would love to play on your server, I'm looking forward to your response Thanks for your time.

-sluggerjv2

IGN: XxSaRobz09xX

Time Zone: GMT

How long have you played Minecraft?: Around 2 years I think, I started playing when the 1.8 Adventure Update came out!

Any additional information you'd like to add: I am just looking for a fun mature whitelist server to play on! I can be on for around 4 hours a day! I am still learning Attack of the B-Team so sorry if I can be a little bit of a pain when it comes to Witchery! I used to play FTB before this anyway so I am quite familiar with most of the mods!

IGN: laruiz

Time Zone: PST

How long have you played Minecraft?: 1 1/2

Any additional information you'd like to add: I just want to play with fun people that are more mature than the regular minecraft players. I recently started playing Attack of the B-team and it is so much fun. I just want to play with some cool people w/o drama. Thanks!

You guys have been added, Welcome!

Everyone:

The application process has changed: applications will now be done on our website, http://www.geo-craft.com  The application must be filled out completely in order to be considered! If accepted, you will get an email with your username and a temporary password to your account to the website, and you will be whitelisted on the server! 

If you have already applied and were accepted, please fill out an application anyway, so that you can get an account to the website and be able to access our forums!

• 1 month later...

Everyone:

The application process has changed: applications will now be done on our website, http://www.geo-craft.com  The application must be filled out completely in order to be considered! If accepted, you will get an email with your username and a temporary password to your account to the website, and you will be whitelisted on the server! 

If you have already applied and were accepted, please fill out an application anyway, so that you can get an account to the website and be able to access our forums!

I just wanted to let new players know this is an awesome server to play on. My favorite. The Staff are the best. The players are nice and follow the rules. The server doesn't lag. Come and join us.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons