Teleporting MJ or RF over a distance

Drummerthing

I have a large energy setup in the nether, where I have an Enderthermic Pump pumping lava into Ender Tank. I then have the Ender Tank in my house in the overworld where it is hooked up to 40 Magmatic Dynamos to provide my AE and all of my machines with RF. What I'm wondering is if there is some way I can "teleport" the RF from my 40 Maymatic Dynamos to a quarry I have several hundred blocks from my base. I understand that I could just make another Ender Tank and hook it up to some Magmatic Dynamos next to my quarry, but I would rather have something that takes up less space and is easier to set up. Is there something that is capable of doing this? Thanks in advance!

One word.  Tesseract.  It can transfer items, fluids and energy, all through the same pair of blocks.  Energy has a 20% loss, but items and fluids have zero loss.  Works at any range, and between dimensions, as long as both ends are chunk loaded.

One word.  Tesseract.  It can transfer items, fluids and energy, all through the same pair of blocks.  Energy has a 20% loss, but items and fluids have zero loss.  Works at any range, and between dimensions, as long as both ends are chunk loaded.

Omg I love you thank you have my babies

There is no energy loss now apparently so hooray free teleporters.

One addition: You still need to worry about power format, as the Buildcraft Quarry requires to be fed MJ, and won't work with RF. This is easily solved by placing at least one piece of Conduit next to the Quarry and hooking the Tesseract (or buffer Energy Cell) up to that. You need that Conduit, because the Tesseract won't do the RF>MJ conversion. There is a "gold standard" for Tesseract/Quarry placement, which looks like this:

m2dt4ZE.jpg?1

The Quarry will take power from the Tesseract this way, and also drop all its items into an inventory on the other side of the Tesseract. You just need to configure both end points to send/receive power and items correctly.