Entitled asshole needs Technic working NOW!!!

justinvan1

Re: Can you run Tekkit with the .jar?

xD I knew you would do that lol.

My friend isn't me. I can log onto a server with you RIGHT NOW. Trust me, my Technic Pack actually works. (with me LEGIT minecraft account named Justinvan1).

I bought it during Alpha, unlike you guys lol

xD I knew you would do that lol.

My friend isn't me. I can log onto a server with you RIGHT NOW. Trust me, my Technic Pack actually works. (with me LEGIT minecraft account named Justinvan1).

I bought it during Alpha, unlike you guys lol

If you knew this would be the result of your post, why did you bother posting it?

Ignoring your unprovable claims and attempt to make us all feel inferior to yourself, it's quite obvious to anyone who has been on the forums more than 10 minutes that:

A: "Help me based off this completely-generic-and-devoid-of-any-useful-information plea/demand!" is a stupid thing to do.

B: I doubt Vladimir Putin himself and his KGR leftovers could coax a non-launcher version of technic/tekkit out of the team here. It ain't happening, don't bother asking because it just tells us you're looking to use a pirated client.

What the heck? Back seat mod much Neo?

I'm asking if you can run it with the .jar....

I don't need any download links. Man you guys are REALLY paranoid.

I mean really, if you actually READ the first POST, maybe you'd know.

It's a yes or no question. Don't try to rage me out of the forums man. Jeez. Calm. Down.

I'm actually quite calm. I only start raging at people who are complete retards, which you haven't gotten to the level of yet.

Someone telling you what the forums are like is not backseat moderating. I can tell you're one of those guys who believes only an inscribed gold tablet brought from on high by winged cherubs is the only response truly worthy of your incredibly important attention, but that doesn't mean anyone else is the lowliest of sewer scum with delusions of power.

I did not threaten with punishment, or tell you a kellering was inbound. Because I have not those powers nor any special insider information as to moderator's actions.

You've been answered previously, please don't try to weasel around it by implying all I've done is troll you.

That link is the only way to launch tekkit via a jar file. Many before you have asked, begged, threatened, conned, and raged about bypassing the launcher, and it's always the exact same response.

No. Use the launcher or go build the pack yourself.

already posted this somewhere

Technic Launcher-Right Click-Open With-Java

problem solved.

as to the person above me, I Completly agree with you.

I'm actually quite calm. I only start raging at people who are complete retards, which you haven't gotten to the level of yet.

No. Use the launcher or go build the pack yourself.

What the heck? Back seat mod much Neo?

I'm asking if you can run it with the .jar....

I don't need any download links. Man you guys are REALLY paranoid.

I mean really, if you actually READ the first POST, maybe you'd know.

It's a yes or no question. Don't try to rage me out of the forums man. Jeez. Calm. Down.

You're an idiot. If you'd bothered to read the stickies you would know the answer.

You would also know what backseat modding is and that neowolf wasn't doing that.

If you are referring to the .jar in the .techniclauncher folder then yes unless he screwed it up somehow. I had this problem on another computer not sure why it does it, maybe my computer is too fast for it :P

K, thanks for the answer. How come you didn't direct me to the stickies before?

This forum obviously needs better moderators. Usually they are calm and helpful, not rude and dumb.

I was in a time crunch and needed an answer fast. I don't have time to read through the forum posts first. Sorry, I guess?

But seriously, I don't see what I did wrong here, I just asked a question. You could have AT LEAST locked the topic immediately instead of flaming me right after I posted my question.

You also accused me of trying to get a pirated Tekkit launcher.... Is everyone who asks a quick question a pirate?

Thanks PoLoMoTo for actually answering WITHOUT raging me to death. You deserve to be a moderator more than that other guy. And that's saying a lot considering I don't know you at all. xD

Now quick, ban my account now before you read the whole post again!