Weird Shitposter Uses All The AVs - Gets Banned.

Kutyus

'Reinstalling technic launchers arent a good thing to do neither deleting your log files'

Java 7

Os win 7

The stupid TEKKIT LAUCNHER Thing will stay there for about 1 hour as long as you leave it their reinstalling wont help either

Error log i dont know if it will help i cant read russian

[16:19:36] [sEVERE] ------------------------------------------

[16:19:36] [sEVERE] Launcher is starting....

[16:19:36] [sEVERE] Launcher Build: '1.0.1.2'

[16:19:36] [sEVERE] Allocated 910.25 Mb of RAM

[16:19:36] [sEVERE] Java VM: '1.7.0_04-b20'

[16:19:36] [sEVERE] OS Version: '6.1'

[16:19:36] [sEVERE] Is 64-bit: 'true'

[16:19:39] [sEVERE] [info] Downloading 'mirrors.yml' from 'https://raw.github.com/TechnicPack/Technic/master/mirrors.yml'.

[16:19:39] [sEVERE] Exception in thread "main"

[16:19:39] [sEVERE] java.lang.NullPointerException

[16:19:39] [sEVERE] at org.spoutcraft.launcher.modpacks.ModPackListYML.getAllModPackResources(ModPackListYML.java:186)

[16:19:39] [sEVERE] at org.spoutcraft.launcher.gui.LoginForm.loadLauncherData(LoginForm.java:363)

[16:19:39] [sEVERE] at org.spoutcraft.launcher.gui.LoginForm.<init>(LoginForm.java:133)

[16:19:39] [sEVERE] at org.spoutcraft.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:194)

Re: Java/Start Up Problem

Error log i dont know if it will help i cant read russian

Then get it in english?

Also, try switching your AV to either Avast or Microsoft security essentials.

Re: Java/Start Up Problem

Is That Your Only Answer What Are you of them a CEO Why do you care so much about that Anti Virus's And I Happy With my Current One

Because based on the limited information you gave (since you did not use the bug report format) you are using crappy antivirus that is blocking the launcher. He suggested 2 free antivirus programs that are not pieces of crap that will block legitimate programs you are trying to run without telling you.