I have THIS... and I want THAT... (Autocrafting lava cells from full BC tank)

I have been tinkering with this for a few days, but I've captured about 2000 units of lava total into BC tanks.

I want to automagically turn these into lava cells, if possible. I'm OK with filling a chest with empty buckets or empty cells if I have to.

I've been tinkering with auto-crafting tables, deployers, and a number of other things and the only thing I've succeeded in doing is dumping a lot of crap on the ground and causing massive lag.

So, any pointers?

Easiest way, stick an IC2 pump on top of a BC tank. IC2 pumps will gladly pull from tanks set below them.

Not very fast though, if you want fast you need RP deployers and filters. 1 deployer per tank filling empty cells, 1 filter per deployer pulling lava cells and sending them to your chest storage.

I can't get the deployer to fill lava cells from a tank.

That's because YOU as the player can't fill lava cells from a tank. You could use a deployer to fill buckets from the tank, then a BC Auto crafting table to fill cells from the buckets. Attach the BC Auto table to a chest with BC pipes to output the filled cells and your all set. A potential problem with this solution is how to clear the empty buckets from the BC AT, probably requiring some fancy timing with RP2 circuits.

I remember doing something similar in a test world. quickly recreated it. in technic (should work in tekkit).

the BC AT dumps the empty buckets in an adjacent chest. if you setup two filters, one to move empty buckets into the deplorer and one to move lava buckets into the chest adjacent to the BC AT, you can run them of the same timer.