Advanced Genetics

Quebe1

I went to a sheep and i took its pure blood, then I centrifuged it and i shot myself and now i immediately start to starve fast  i then started to eat grass (since i had genes with eating grass) and then it just starves me like i have hunger 3 but i don't have it what do i do?

May the recent comment help!

Just to clarify ... what do you mean with "pure blood"

The normal way (the only one of which I know) is to complete the gene combine it with a syringe of your own centrifuges blood and then after another spin in the centrifuge insert the syringe into yourself.

That is the only way I have been able to make the wooly gene or the eat grass gene work.

Use scraper, get some skin cells (I recommend lots of them)  then process thru the advanced genetics system to make a completed gene, once you have that spin it up as browser mentioned with your own blood and centrifuge, add gene, centrifuge, inject. 

As a side note anyone doing AG I highly recommend keeping a spare syringe or two of your own blood around some where in case you die. 

Also if you take someone elses syringe you can gain any attributes they may have also. B-Dubs did this with Pungance recently on one of the episodes. 

yupp. Works nicely that way. You only have to research all the genes ones and then use the blood as multiplicator. We did that on our server and it saved a lot of time. Everytime someone caught a new mob, he processed the new gene and distributed updated syringes for the whole population of our server.

These extra syringes are also sensible when you are getting into the sync mod. The new shell will be a "vanilla" shell without the genetic enhancements. So an extra shot a day will keep the doctor away ;D